1.    #1  
    I have just purchased the pre and a friend turned me on to this site. I downloaded all the software to get apps on to the phone. I got all the apps i wanted but when I click on them nothing happens. If I try to delete them it states unable to delete. I tried using the webos doctor to just start over but that tell me "unable to reset phone go to palm support" I click on that and the screen disappears and does nothing. Did I just make a huge mistake getting involved here? Help would be nice.
    Best option is to do a clean WebOSDoctor, if you screwed it up bad.

Pull out battery.
    Put in battery.
    Hold Up Volume as you turn it on and continue holding until you get a big USB icon.

You should be able to WebOSDoctor from there.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    I think you're pretty much doomed.. jk, try Palm support. They don't hate on homebrew I think..
    Can you define "all the software to get apps on to the phone?" It's hard to help if we don't know what you're using. WebOS Quick Install?
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gkonrad1 View Post
    I tried using the webos doctor to just start over but that tell me "unable to reset phone go to palm support" I click on that and the screen disappears and does nothing. Did I just make a huge mistake getting involved here? Help would be nice.
    My first choice would be to run the http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...ml#post1913582 with compatibility mode enabled. If that didn't work, I would move on to webOS Doctor.

Did you get the "unable to reset" message at the beginning of the process? If so, put your phone in USB mode and run webOS Doctor again; that worked for me.