Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1.    #1  
    I was looking to replace my stock Palm Headphones, picked these logitech's up today for $16+1 (tax). Thought I'd post it for those that are looking.

    Slickdeals.net - The best coupons, lowest prices, and hottest deals.

    Although I will miss the magnetic holder on the stocks. Enjoy!
  2. #2  
    Not meaning to hijack the thread, but if someone's looking for a good deal on a BT headset, I've had the Plantronics Voyager 855 for a month now, and it's great. $32 on Amazon!

    Amazon.com: Plantronics Voyager 855 Bluetooth Headset (Black): Cell Phones & Service
  3. #3  
    I also have a headset related question. Does anyone know of headphones that have buttons on the cord that you can press to change volume, fast forward, skip forward or back, etc? The one on the stock cord can answer a call, but that is the only function on that button that I know of. It would be great when jogging to be able to have more control over what is playing without having to stop and mess with the touch screen.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by meriwether View Post
    I also have a headset related question. Does anyone know of headphones that have buttons on the cord that you can press to change volume, fast forward, skip forward or back, etc? The one on the stock cord can answer a call, but that is the only function on that button that I know of. It would be great when jogging to be able to have more control over what is playing without having to stop and mess with the touch screen.
    Have to agree. I loved my old Treo headphones. These:

    Palm 2 in 1 Stereo Headset Pro - Palm Accessories

    They have the button that can be used to pause, skip, etc, and also a volume control and a mute switch for the mic. I also really like the in-ear style rather then the buds.

    I bought a 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter for them to use with the Pre but it doesn't allow the mic to work, so something must wired differently than with the Treo.

    Anyone know of a similar headset that works with the Pre?
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by meriwether View Post
    I also have a headset related question. Does anyone know of headphones that have buttons on the cord that you can press to change volume, fast forward, skip forward or back, etc? The one on the stock cord can answer a call, but that is the only function on that button that I know of. It would be great when jogging to be able to have more control over what is playing without having to stop and mess with the touch screen.
    The BT set mentioned above has volume control, mute, and supposedly the skip track feature, but I've not tried that one yet.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by meriwether View Post
    I also have a headset related question. Does anyone know of headphones that have buttons on the cord that you can press to change volume, fast forward, skip forward or back, etc? The one on the stock cord can answer a call, but that is the only function on that button that I know of...--
    The same button also pauses music when pressed once, or skips tracks when pressed twice quickly
  7. #7  
    They were still offered a few hours ago. Now this deal from Dell is gone!
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjim View Post
    The same button also pauses music when pressed once, or skips tracks when pressed twice quickly
    Thanks, I didn't know that! That will help, although I would like to get one that has volume control, too. Many of my tracks are recorded at different sound levels, and street noise varies, too, so I find I am frequently changing the volume level. I have a pair of earbuds that I use for jogging that has a volume slider, but it doesn't do anything else.

    Does anyone know if this iPhone adapter would work with the Pre?

    Amazon.com: Griffin SmartTalk Headphone Adapter with Control and Mic for iPhone 1G: Cell Phones & Service
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Not meaning to hijack the thread, but if someone's looking for a good deal on a BT headset, I've had the Plantronics Voyager 855 for a month now, and it's great. $32 on Amazon!

    Amazon.com: Plantronics Voyager 855 Bluetooth Headset (Black): Cell Phones & Service
    I have this headset. This is a HUGE steal, people. It's great for mono and stereo use.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by natefish View Post
    I have this headset. This is a HUGE steal, people. It's great for mono and stereo use.
    I think originally it was $120 or so. I've even got friends that use the iPhone buying them!
  11. #11  
    I agree that the Plantronics Voyager 855 is a good headset, use it at the gym all the time. I just don't like the eargels it comes with. none of them fit right so they tend to fall out once in a while.
  12. #12  
    my stock head phones falling apart I just order the blackberry stero headset from the precentral store. Hope it last longer

Posting Permissions