1.    #1  
    Is anyone having issues with the BT headsets losing their connection with the Pre? I actually have to turn the BT off for 30 seconds and then back on for the BT headset to reconnect. A co-worker has a similar issue.
    Minor point, but I'm almost positive you meant "Plantronics Voyager Pro".

I have a Plantronics Voyage 855, and it has similar problems. I don't have to leave it off 30 seconds though, a quick off/on brings it back.

The A2DP seems to be the more sensitive of the two. Somtimes, if I put the phone in my right pocket (I wear the BT on my left ear), the music will disconnect, but the phone still works.

Don't know if it's a Pre issue, or a Plantronics issue.
    My Plantronics Voyager Pro works well, doesn't lose connection. If I'm out of range and come back, it re-establishes pairing. Maybe it's your Pre--some people have reported faulty BT in their Pre devices.
    I just bought the Moto bluetooth stereo headset last week and i've had no problems with it so far, so maybe it's ur headset. Maybe, maybe not.
    My first Plantronics Voyager Pro had problems after a few weeks where the sound quality went south. I returned it and have no problems at all with this unit.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Yes. I am having the disconnect problem with my Pre Plus an Plantronics Voyager Pro. I used the Voyager for about 6 months with another phone with no issues. In the week I have have the Pre Plus I have had 5 disconnects. I turn off Bluetooth on the Pre and turn it back on an it reconnects. When it is connected the headset sounds fantastic with this phone.
    I am having the same problem with my Pro headset and Pre. It seems to have gotten worse with 1.4. My wife uses a moto bt headset with her Pixi and it works great always. I hope Plantronics or Palm can get something worked out, it is a great headset.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    This problem seems to have gone away since upgrading to 1.4.