Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    New to this, what is a "must have" app from the list (WebOs Quick Install) that I should download to my Pre.

Would love to hear some input before I download some of these. I started with the Music Player Remix.

Thanks in advanced. Love the Pre!!

This forum rocks btw...
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I heard something about adding MSN Messenger. Where can I download that from to my phone?

I'm a Facebook junkie. Is PalmBook worth a download over the x.Facebook that comes with the phone?
    preware is the bomb
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    preware is the bomb
    Thanks!!

Do you know where I can get the MSN Messenger add on?
    It's really up to you. Music Remix is an essential of course, but what do you use your phone for?

Agenda is great. I like Block Chalk. Blocked, Twee Free are good ones if you want games and a Twitter client. A lot of others have just graduated and are must haves -- Word Whirl, Translator, Pack N' Track (if you get packages a lot), and of course *my* favorite FlashCards (plug) if you need to learn anything.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I remember seeing a detailed thread post of all the preware apps. I can't seem to find it anymore. Can someone point me to that thread? I'd like to read up on these apps before I download them to my phone.

Thanks!!
    +1 for Preware.

Really what is "must have" is highly subjective. If you're a bible thumper there are apps for that. If you're into textual roll-playing games there are apps for that too. Need to hook up your laptop to the Sprint network, again, there is an app for that too.

Best thing to do is look at them all.
    you mean this one?
    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps

and you can read about each of the applications in the appstore and also in preware
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    Must haves for me: Agenda, BroadCAST Radio (or whatever ShoutCast delivery agent you prefer), Internalz, Luna Manager, Music Player (Remix), Preware, Quick Event, and Reset Button. Just about everyone pubs Preware, but I'll give particular highlight to Agenda and Quick Event which make my life much easier. But as noted, "must haves" are determined by the way you use your phone.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Walhalla2k View Post
    you mean this one?
    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps

and you can read about each of the applications in the appstore and also in preware
    This is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Thank you!!
    My faves...PreWare, Agenda, Quick Contacts, PocketMirror Sync, Auto Correct Edit, bWeather, AccuRadio, and wow how about VuiVision live TV this one is slick!
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    a must for me is switcharoo and friendflow beta (need to purchase regular one from app catalog)