1.    #1  
    Do you think the pre has an advantage over other smartphones in regards to social networking sites (twitter/facebook)? I know it was a big selling point of the pre. Is there really a big difference accessing twitter/facebook than the pre or any of the android phones or even winmo?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvigilante1 View Post
    Do you think the pre has an advantage over other smartphones in regards to social networking sites (twitter/facebook)? I know it was a big selling point of the pre. Is there really a big difference accessing twitter/facebook than the pre or any of the android phones or even winmo?
    I don't recall social networking being a selling point for the pre perhaps you're thinking of the pixi but as far as i know no commercials for pixi are out yet
    Actually social networking on the Pre is not very good. The android phones have Facebook/twitter etc.. as widgets that automatically update on the home screen. The Pre you have to actually load those programs that take time. That is one thing I wish the pre was better at.