1.    #1  
    So i was thinking we have no video recording, no forward messaging, the phone is pretty sluggish. (If you dont think so just give it to someone else to try it see what they say) Are any of you guys honestly waiting for these things to be addressed. Just read an article that says from Ajaxian

"Some of the notes have been taken out of context, so we wanted to clarify: We started with a talk on the the future of the mobile Web. This talked about the potential of the Web as the platform for devices, and why we were excited to join Palm... We don't comment on our specific SDK plans, and while we are personally excited about the Web gaining GPU acceleration via technologies like WebGL and CSS Transforms, and we would like to see webOS gain these capabilities to allow web developers to better leverage our fantastic hardware, we were answering a question about our personal opinion on what we'd like to see happen to the platform. We don't believe the term "immediate" was even mentioned by us, and we are sorry that people have read too much into this particular topic".

Im kinda expecting something a little more than the ordinary at least by June. Hopefully there will be added features to webos that will be like an overhaul.

And i mean in one whole update. maybe to get more publicity and make it look like a whole new phone.

Video recording
    forward messaging
    gpu access
    virtual keyboard
    maybe desktop software
    voice recording
    visual voicemail from sprint
    Among other things

6 more months and it will be a year after launch. Android now has 2.0 so are we expecting the same from overhaul from webos. Android sure did make a scene and the same would be good for webos to generate more interest

If they don't its not like i will drop this phone i still love it, but it would be even better to have these upgrades to make the phone complete. Some thing has to happen competition just keeps growing.

What are your thoughts
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    It will not happen....Palm is not going to do those kind of updates in 6 months.. Palm had a long time working with webos and they came out with a half fast phone that they tried to get people to love ......But not a chance.....As for Droid I don't think it is that great ...the only thing it really has is that other makers are using the system....I love palm, but it will never be GREAT!!!! Palm just left too many things out of what could of been THE GREAT PHONE that not even apple could of stop...
  3.    #3  
    I agree with you that it could have been The Great Phone. With upgrades things would definitely turn around.