Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    I see an 'assign to contact' when I open up a pic, but how do I restore the pic back to the facebook pic?
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    anyone?
    not sure i understand ???
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Let me see if I understand you properly. You synced your Facebook contacts and then changed the profile picture of one of your contacts. Now you want the original Facebook profile picture to show up instead?

All you have to do is open the contact (don't click edit), click on the picture so you see a drop down menu, and click on the Facebook button. This will make the Facebook profile your default profile and will change the picture from your custom one to the Facebook one.
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Thanks, but unfortunately setting it as the default profile still does not change the picture!
    This is just another stupid limitation of WebOS's stupid facebook integration. I have had contact pics of certain people dating back to 2004. Suddenly, me pre decides it wants to overwrite this image with crappy facebook profiles, which often times don't even have the person in the pic. I hate how facebook sync overrides all other options, and cant be undone.
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Well, in my case, I want the Facebook pic back!
    Quote Originally Posted by corpx View Post
    Thanks, but unfortunately setting it as the default profile still does not change the picture!

Did you click on "Sync Now" after switching the default profile?
    man this is great
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BBossman1 View Post
    Did you click on "Sync Now" after switching the default profile?
    I do not see such a thing. The weird part is that the phone thinks the photo belongs to facebook, when it does not.
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    TTT Any help?
  12. jut
    what bbossman1 was referring to was going into contacts then preferences & accounts then hitting "sync now". try removing your fb account then re-add
    It sounds like your contact changed their Facebook profile pic.

If your contact has changed their profile pic, the only way to get back the old one is to have them change it back on their Facebook page or you need to download the pic from their Facebook page and save it as the contact pic manually.
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    No. This was a pic I took with my phone and was not on the contact's Facebook.