hi all Pre users, just introducing myself first and asking a few doubts i have in the second place. im juankipre, and just got myself a pre after having used (still do) bberry, and formerly an HTC. i believe that palm could be the ultimate smartphone for me and just trying to figure out some of the issues and improvemnts by myself.

have checked the site for answers but for a newcomer like me it gets a bit confusing...let alone when it comes to homebrew apps, 0.0.1.2.3.1.5.2.3.4.5.7.9.4.3.2.4.6.7.8.9 OS versions and webOS versions and then GSM european versions and all that...

sorry for the long intro-bother...

- for a start I would love to install some of the really must-have-installed apps for a brand new pre but im scared to screw up the ROM, given the fact i have a spanish PRE (guess its identical to O2 in UK??? ). i updates the webOS and all the email accounts were deleted and had to create them again (which supposedly shouldn't happen right? so now im a bit reluctant to install more stuff, let alone homebrew apps without knowing how...
- which is best "installer helper" then for various apps or themes?
- what should I do first in order to install safely? dont mind using homebrew or cool themes but dont wanna ruin ROM or any of the devices utilities by rookie mistakes...

so far i have lates version i think availab on app store, the 1.1.3

anothe rookie stupid question i havent been able to figure out and its quite anjoying... how do you delete all items in the trashcan in one step like you do with any other known email app in the world? (no "empty trashcan" button available?), so do you need to drag right every item one by one? doesnt make much sense on a XXI c. machine....

thanks in advance for patience and help...

in Spain is customary to buy a virtual round when you post first time, so have anything on me

juanki