Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    So, I'm getting ready to go pick up my new 135i next week and I was wondering if anyone on here is in the club and could let me know if the hands free BT is gonna work or not..
    works fine on our 5 series
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Good in the Z4 here in UK
    works like a dream on both my 750 series AND my 850. 'bout THEM apples?
  5.    #5  
    wish I could afford them kind of apples..lol

I'll be plenty happy with my bi-turbo go-kart though =)
    on my 2007, 335i w/nav(read idrive)the contacts do not get transferred to the car. No speed dials either. I need to dial from the pre and then use the BT, and I can answer calls with BT from the steering wheel. I would assume your car will have an updated TCU that will work with the pre, it is listed on BMW's website as compatible.
    Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    BT works with my 2005 530i, but no contacts or speed dials. Check out some of the bimmer forums also to check if it's a big deal with you.
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    isn't 17/25 mpg for a turbo manual low?
    Last edited by cashen; 11/08/2009 at 12:54 PM.
  9.    #9  
    yea but you're getting v8 like performance out of a v6.
    works great in my m5
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Works fine on my X5.
  12.    #12  
    I want to thank everyone for the input. Good to know I'm not going to have alot of trouble like some of the subaru owners. Also nice to know there's a little bit of a bimmer community on precentral!
    Works flawlessly on my '08 335xi. I had to ask the dealer to explain how to access my contacts, but they were in fact there and accessible.
  14. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by guerillatwang View Post
    yea but you're getting v8 like performance out of a v6.
    What? Since when did they start coming with a V6 ????

xtn
  15.    #15  
    128 and 135s have had v6s since they reintroduced the 1 series..the only differences are the 135's get a bi-turbo =)
    Yep, works great. We just bought a 135 2 weeks ago and I paired it up during the test drive. Took about 20 seconds. Works and sounds great!
    Mark W. Mebane
    markmebane@sbcglobal.net
  17.    #17  
    thanks alot markmebane. Just the response I was looking for. Btw..how are ya liking it so far?? I can't wait to take delivery!!!
    128 and 135s have had v6s since they reintroduced the 1 series..the only differences are the 135's get a bi-turbo =)
    BMW has never sold a car with a V6. The 128 & 135 have the same engines as the 3 & most of the 5 series, inline 6s. Also BMW never re-introduced the 1 series, they have never sold it in the US before.
    thanks alot markmebane. Just the response I was looking for. Btw..how are ya liking it so far?? I can't wait to take delivery!!!
    Great car and we drove a lot of different cars before we went with it. We ruled out the BMW 335, the Audi A5, the Lexus i350, and an Infinity G37. We could have gone either way with the 135 and 335, but when it came down to it, we got a little better incentive on the 135.

Unfortunately for me, its my wife's car, so I only get to drive it weekends, but I do love it. It makes my older Audi TT seem that much older! Enjoy the car, I can't imagine anyone who wouldn't!
    Mark W. Mebane
    markmebane@sbcglobal.net
  20.    #20  
    my mistake adgrant.. Comin' from a line of vw's here and just used to the passat terminology I suppose. Jesus I'm such a f****** ***** and I bow to you.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast