Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I apologize if I am creating a redundant thread. So I've had my pre since the drop date, and never had a problem with it until now. While I love to use my bluetooth hands free technology, my bluetooth was dead this one night, so I decided to put it on the charger, and use the standard headset wired headphone that accompanied the pre. After taking the headphones out of my device, it never went back into headset mode, it stays in the wired headphones mode, so I have to put my phone on speaker, just to have a conversation. Both the closest repair centers near me have very terrible customer service, so I was hoping if someone on here could help me out with this before I went to one of these horrible stores! Thank you!
    play a song with pandora.

firmly plug the headset in and yank it out (keep doing this) until you hear music from pandora
    I've got the same issue and playing music and yanking the headphone out of the jack repeatedly isn't working.

I had the same issue with my Palm750p and when I took it back to sprint that stated that the earpiece had gone bad and the phone would need to be replaced.

Now I'm worried about my app backup. I'm backing up apps daily but I'm hoping that "SplashID" be restored with all of my password.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Hey!!!!! Thank you so much!!! This has been driving me crazy, and it worked!!!! Thank you!!!!
    welcome
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cpezie View Post
    I've got the same issue and playing music and yanking the headphone out of the jack repeatedly isn't working.

I had the same issue with my Palm750p and when I took it back to sprint that stated that the earpiece had gone bad and the phone would need to be replaced.

Now I'm worried about my app backup. I'm backing up apps daily but I'm hoping that "SplashID" be restored with all of my password.

Tha playing music and yanking out the headphones worked for me!
    From what I've read on other message threads about this this appears to be a combination of a software and hardware problem.

I've had it happen to me twice... Terribly annoying. My partner actually blew into the jack at the top of the phone the first time and it cleared up. The second time I just did what others here did, and that was take the headphone cord and repeatedly popped it in and out (Does this thread need a parental warning with all of these descriptive terms we're using?) and it cleared up the problem.

I didn't start to experience this until after the most recent WebOS update. Has anyone else noticed this?
    had the same experience used the same method and worked
    Last edited by Warblad13; 11/08/2009 at 10:34 AM.
    I took it to a sprint store and they pulled it out while in a call a few times and it work.