1.    #1  
    I just got the pre yesterday. When I click on the app store, I have hardly any apps available! My hubby has a pre and has a bunch more apps available on his phone....any ideas?
    Last edited by tracibenn; 11/07/2009 at 09:53 PM.
    Welcome to Precentral. I don't want to offend you but did you ask the hubby?

If you look in 'device options,' check and see what WebOS version you're running. If you're not at 1.2.1 then that could be the issue. You may need to run 'updates' to update your software.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    US or Canada?
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Im new also. Im uploading the 1.2.1 version. then what I would like to know is where can I get a step by step guide on how to get the best application to download so I can read ebooks. Anyone know where can I get started?
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nelsonr59 View Post
    Im new also. Im uploading the 1.2.1 version. then what I would like to know is where can I get a step by step guide on how to get the best application to download so I can read ebooks. Anyone know where can I get started?
    Go to the top of the page and click on "Search." Type in "ebook reader." That will give you a list of threads. You should see at least 2 ebook readers there. You can start research with these threads. (And you will discover one of the most powerful and overlooked tools in these forums: the search function.) Welcome & good luck.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngr View Post
    Welcome to Precentral. I don't want to offend you but did you ask the hubby? .
    I did ask him....and he said "uh they just showed up"