Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    The phone can be sitting randomly on the table and the volume bar will pop up with it showing no volume even though it's up to 100%. I won't be touching the phone or anything.. When it does it, it locks up the phone and I can't get rid of it.. Sometimes it goes away sometimes I need to hard reset it by pulling the battery. It's getting VERY annoying... It will just pop up randomly on it's own.. It could be sitting on the table by itself and it will come up.. Anyone ever seen this?

Here's a picture I snapped with my GF's Hero.

Last edited by rkjunior; 11/07/2009 at 04:32 PM.
    I had a similar issue. Sometimes my volume panel would appear and automatically drop down to zero volume. This was without doing anything. I brought it back to Sprint and they replaced the phone with a new one (within the 30 day trial period). Loved the phone before but love my new one now without the volume issue.
    I am having the same issue. If anyone has a solution to this problem it would be very much appreciated
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown3 View Post
    I am having the same issue. If anyone has a solution to this problem it would be very much appreciated
    enzie posted the solution.

Return for exchange. Your Pre is defective. This is not a software issue that you can fix. It's most likely a short behind one of the volume buttons.