1.    #1  
    So,

I am having issues receiving text messages from my brother in law, he currently has AT&T.

He can receive my texts and all, but I can't receive his. he went to AT&T, and everything seems to be fine on his end. Sprint tech/cust care has been less than helpful, to say the least. They have told me to contact Palm directly, and to go to treocentral.com to look for answers myself. That issues, and the subpar cust service, has me wanting to cancel.

Anyone have any ideas, on how to solve this, or what to say to sprint tech support?

thanks in advance
    at&t sucks....its their fault they just dont want to admit it
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

did you port your number? I could get texts from anyone except sprint and had to call a bunch of times and they submitted 3 tickets before it was fixed.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkMoar View Post
    did you port your number? I could get texts from anyone except sprint and had to call a bunch of times and they submitted 3 tickets before it was fixed.

As it turns out, after dealing with 8 incompetent people today, this turns out to be the situation. (and it was with any cellphone not with Sprint. example, T-Mobile, AT&T, Verizon)

I had this # originally with Cingular, then went to Virgin Mobile. Then ported to Sprint.

My # was still showing as a Cingular #, and the lady had to put a ticket to make it a Sprint PCS number. With any luck, I will get a call within the next 24-48 hours with a response.

Oh, best part is....I was told they did away with inconvenience credits (I've been told they don't care, and to consult treocentral forums for answers) Honestly...Sprint would rather you cancel and pay them 200 bucks, then pay them $ 1,800 over the course of 2 years (based on everything data 450 plan) after giving you a simple $ 5 or $ 10 credit to stay with the company

Will keep this updated with any results. *sigh*
    And here I thought Sprint was getting better. *sigh* At least those random charges and *overages* on my Simply Everything plan have stopped...
    Quote Originally Posted by lordaphelion View Post
    As it turns out, after dealing with 8 incompetent people today, this turns out to be the situation. (and it was with any cellphone not with Sprint. example, T-Mobile, AT&T, Verizon)

I had this # originally with Cingular, then went to Virgin Mobile. Then ported to Sprint.

My # was still showing as a Cingular #, and the lady had to put a ticket to make it a Sprint PCS number. With any luck, I will get a call within the next 24-48 hours with a response.

Oh, best part is....I was told they did away with inconvenience credits (I've been told they don't care, and to consult treocentral forums for answers) Honestly...Sprint would rather you cancel and pay them 200 bucks, then pay them $ 1,800 over the course of 2 years (based on everything data 450 plan) after giving you a simple $ 5 or $ 10 credit to stay with the company

Will keep this updated with any results. *sigh*
    Hmm.. Really? Sorry to hear you're getting bad reps! A tower was out in my area, and they gave me a 20 dollar bill credit for my troubles. If you are having issues with your Sprint reps, though, call again, and when Sprint calls you asking about their service, just give them a 1. Those bad reps get reprimanded if they get bad CSAT(as we call it) scores. Now, if you liked your rep, just give em a 5, and be on your merry way. Was a former Sprint employee but I have moved on to greener pastures.