Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Hello first time Pre user here, I searched for this problem in the forums, but I couldn't find anything, I apologize if this has been asked before.

I am trying to set up call forwarding to google voice on my pre, I entered *28 + the number google gave me.. but when I do that, it says "the feature code you've entered is not valid"

I tried the same thing on my sprint blackberry tour and it worked flawlessly.
    Am I doing anything wrong?
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    bump
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    I just did it successfully ......... are you doing it from the dial pad or universal?? I did it on the dialpad *285551234 just like that with your Gnumber instead... I also clicked the voicemail for this phone feature from the google.com/voice page but that shouldnt matter.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziplock View Post
    I just did it successfully ......... are you doing it from the dial pad or universal?? I did it on the dialpad *285551234 just like that with your Gnumber instead... I also clicked the voicemail for this phone feature from the google.com/voice page but that shouldnt matter.
    yes I did the same thing on my pre in the dialer, but when I click dial it tells me that the feature code I've entered is not valid
    saw you on crackberry as well.

Whats your take on the Tour and the Pre? Which do you like more?
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    saw you on crackberry as well.

Whats your take on the Tour and the Pre? Which do you like more?
    I think webos is a lot better than the boring blackberry os, I love the software, but the tour is a much better built device, I just got my pre 2 days ago and its already twisting like an oreo.