Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. oa
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor View Post
    I really like the concept, but very limited in search locations. Are you planning on adding more in future updates?
    Yes. We are planning on adding more sources to search from. Any recommendations?
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor View Post
    I really like the concept, but very limited in search locations. Are you planning on adding more in future updates?
    We're working on adding more search sources. We decided to launch first with the 3 most popular sources (google, bing, flickr). We're also open to suggestions.
    Quote Originally Posted by oa View Post
    Yes. We are planning on adding more sources to search from. Any recommendations?
    Great app and easy to use. Can you add Picasa as a search. Also the ability to save in other directories and mentioned in other posts (Wallpapers).
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    looks nice however i'm not trying to pay for anything so do you have like a free trial or demo or something
    How about Wikipedia?
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Nice
  7. oa
    Check out the update to PictureIt from the App Catalog. We've implemented the feature you requested. You can now specify a download folder for images downloaded through PictureIt.
    Just bought it, looks good. Why/how can we look at more, instead of clicking on "See more at "?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12