Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Oh man, the way you talk about flying through 600 photos makes me want it. Screw the Pre Plus, give me the link to a site where I can get the Spanish one, have it shipped to my door, and then once I have it in my hands, I'll chuck in the SIM and be a happy camper.
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    contact precentral user 'goma'
    [twitter]_____[blog]______[im]__
    For now: Nexus One | iPad 2
    When avail. in Aus: Pre3 16GB | Touchpad 16GB

This is a forum for WebOS enthusiasts. It is not a place for negative rants about Palm, HP or WebOS.
    Criticism is important but so is a positive environment. Remember, we're here because we love WebOS.
    Quote Originally Posted by agalea View Post
    Oh man, the way you talk about flying through 600 photos makes me want it. Screw the Pre Plus, give me the link to a site where I can get the Spanish one, have it shipped to my door, and then once I have it in my hands, I'll chuck in the SIM and be a happy camper.
    You really do have an aversion to reading, don't you? I answered this in message # 154 of this thread. (Unless of course you did not realise that P|C meant Precentral, in which case I apologise.)

Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Movistar Spain Pre (QWERTY) can be unlocked by a couple of private suppliers who are P|C members goma (a number, including mine, delivered to Aus - was 450 Euro + PP) and zkyevolved (I am aware of one delivered to Sweden recently - 300 Euro +PP)
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Ah, yes, I wasn't sure what P|C meant, so I glazed over it. Will I have to join PC to contact Goma? Or, does he have an aim/msn etc?
    if you search Pcent you will find his gmail address. Im on my pre but will look for it later for you
    Ah, yes, I wasn't sure what P|C meant, so I glazed over it. Will I have to join PC to contact Goma? Or, does he have an aim/msn etc?
    You ARE a member of Precentral (this forum) and if you go to User CP> Private Messages>Send New Message in the green menu above, you can address a message (PM) to username goma and/or zkyevolved.
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    You ARE a member of Precentral (this forum) and if you go to User CP> Private Messages>Send New Message in the green menu above, you can address a message (PM) to username goma and/or zkyevolved.
    This is getting hilarious! No offence to either agalea or johncc, i've been in both your positions on a forum before.

hehe

This is a forum for WebOS enthusiasts. It is not a place for negative rants about Palm, HP or WebOS.
    Criticism is important but so is a positive environment. Remember, we're here because we love WebOS.
    We'll get there.
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    @johncc i just hope you didn't take offence in my cracking up. i love a good comedy rapport

Quote Originally Posted by bennish View Post
    @johncc i just hope you didn't take offence in my cracking up. i love a good comedy rapport
    All cool here.
    All cool here.
    Yeah sure! I saw you pass a note to him to meet him behind the dunny after school fight! fight! fight! will be chanted
    HP200LX->Treo270->Treo600->Treo650->Treo680->Centro->iPhone3G->
    Treo680->TreoPro->iPhone3GS->PalmPre->HPPre2->HPVeer 2.2.3->HPPre3

Global Posts
    621 Global Posts

i'd win. in case you can't see, i'm a POWERFUL FIRE DEMON RAAAARR
    <----

(for howl's moving castle fans)

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I just joined this forum to finally get my Pre. Pardon me if I don't take into consideration the community. I'll message some people now.

Thanks so much for all your help guys. Hopefully a Pre will be in my hands too soon. Haha.
    Hopefully a Pre will be in my hands too soon. Haha.
    I got mine from Goma, great guy, good communication, he is probably let down a little by the Spanish postal system, Don't expect a US style courier service It's kinda 10 days, not 5.
    Last edited by dbmgreen; 03/09/2010 at 04:34 PM.

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I messaged them and I'm just waiting for a reply now. Is there an easier way to contact these guys? Gmail etc?
    Goma = David Gómez Alonso <goma78@gmail.com> it is 5am ish there right now...

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Thanks, I'll fire him an email now, as I'm sure he is more responsive to that.

Furthermore, time is irrelevant when it comes to email. It's not like a phonecall, where I will be waking him up. It's not as though I demand an immediate answer either.
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    goma is a seriously awesome dude. if it wasn't for him i'd be using a qwertz and i'm obsessive.

either that or my... *retch*... nokia n85...

Thanks, I'll fire him an email now, as I'm sure he is more responsive to that.

Furthermore, time is irrelevant when it comes to email. It's not like a phonecall, where I will be waking him up. It's not as though I demand an immediate answer either.
    There is another spaniard on here who is allegedly selling Preez cheaper than Goma, but another Aussie has managed to return a phone under warranty with Goma, I think the piece of mind is worth it.

Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    yes, i got a dead-pixel phone from goma and while he was unable to refund or exchange it, we worked something out that allowed me to break even without losing any money, and end up with a perfect one. really awesome businessman.

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast