Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223
    Quote Originally Posted by Jive Turkey View Post
    If anyone is using the AU App Cat and wants to purchase US apps, check out App Tuckerbox.
    Does App Tuckerbox actually allow you to purchase apps though? I thought it would only allow you to use your purchased apps on (your) multiple devices. However I believe that you can access ANY FREE app from the US App Cat..........Can someone confirm? I haven't installed it yet, still trying to resolve my Pre3 Battery drain issue since 2.2.4 update.
    If anyone is using the AU App Cat and wants to purchase US apps, check out App Tuckerbox.
    I read the wiki for App Tuckerbox, it won't allow purchasing of apps, only free apps, and they won't support this because its for HP to sell apps, not them.

So for us Australians, we can get free US apps, but that's about it

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
    Dead Pre3 displays Battery Icon with ? inside it....

- Doctored Pre3 yesterday due to losing 10% battery per hr (didn't help)
    - Muted phone (ringer switch), went into meeting. (Battery at 100%)
    - Came out of meeting (50mins), phone was dead and would not reboot.
    - When I place it on Touchstone or plug into PC I get a Battery icon with a Question Mark displayed inside which appears for about 15 seconds then disappears.
    - I have placed a 2nd fully charged HP battery into it.........same result.

ARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH...........Has anyone experienced this behaviour/Can offer a solution?
    Leave this question for the specific thread you made. It isn't related to Australians getting webos devices on their networks and any related issues. But I'm sure you'll come across someone who knows their stuff :-)

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
    Forgive me, I'm desperate.....
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223