Global Posts
    225 Global Posts
    My phone just started making repeated calls to the last number I called at random intervals. I tried turning off the phone and then turning it back on and that didn't help. It's not in my pocket or a holder, just sitting on the table. This happen to anyone else? Any ideas?
    Could it be your invisible friend?
    If I help you out, why not "Thank" me? Or you can visit my site at http://outklaw.com
    Quote Originally Posted by jc924 View Post
    My phone just started making repeated calls to the last number I called at random intervals. I tried turning off the phone and then turning it back on and that didn't help. It's not in my pocket or a holder, just sitting on the table. This happen to anyone else? Any ideas?
    Somewhat similar: During a conversation, my Pre would automatically dial another number in my Contact list. Didn't seem to happen in Hands-Free/Speaker mode. I suspect it was having a problem detecting the phone was against my face? Can't say for sure, but it was quite frustrating. Tried power-down; remove battery, etc. Just received a replacement/refurb so I won't be able to test any further.