1.    #1  
    Just started in the last 2-3 weeks and it's driving me insane. I often need to dial another call and/or check the log. I had previously left my Phone app open all the time with no issues. I have loaded the 'end call by closing slider' patch and a variety of others, but think this began before I loaded the phone-related patch.

Any know how to fix this?

Thanks!
    ME
    There's a tweak that does that, are you sure you didn't accidentally install it?
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    Mine does the same thing!

I would also like to know why.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Mine only closes automatically when I receive a call. I don't know what would cause it to close all the time.
    Haven't had this problem yet but I'll keep an eye out
    I am seeing this as well.
  7.    #7  
    Just for clarification...since shortly after getting my Pre on launch day I have usually left the Phone app open all the time, that way my dial pad or call log was always accessible right away. When I first mentioned the phone app closing after calls to my cousin (Pre owner), he thought maybe it closed if the phone app wasn't previously opened, thus returning it to the state it was in prior to an incoming call. Made sense at first, but upon further observation, it turns out that whether the Phone app is open or closed when I either dial a number or receive a call, it ALWAYS closes when the call hangs up, both when I hang up and when the caller hangs up. This happens both when my slider is open and when it is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    There's a tweak that does that, are you sure you didn't accidentally install it?
    What tweak would that be? I don't recall reading anything about this and even if I did I wouldn't have intentionally installed it.
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000
    in preware under installed packages/patches:

Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

9.    #9  
    Well I'll be a monkey's uncle!! I did, in fact, have this loaded...but not anymore! Must have selected it inadvertently.

Thanks, 2sslow!
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000
    Quote Originally Posted by OnePalmAddict View Post
    Well I'll be a monkey's uncle!! I did, in fact, have this loaded...but not anymore! Must have selected it inadvertently.

Thanks, 2sslow!
    Gee, I can't get no luv...
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Gee, I can't get no luv...
    It's cause you're nothing but a Pre-lover phanboy sentence splicer!
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
  12.    #12  
    Shout out to you, too, hparsons!
    Mark A. Einersen