Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    pleanty of new apps, including an obama iq app, thats sure to be neutral, many other trivia apps.

some homebrew grads

IMHO this is a blah group of apps, but thats just me, you may want a Christmas quiz app so bad you can taste it (Christmas) and this is the app release for you.

still its apps, I guess.

congrats to the homebrewers!
    Last edited by windzilla; 11/06/2009 at 04:56 PM.
    There are four lights.
    At least half of the new apps are all trivia in different categories.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    At least half of the new apps are all trivia in different categories.
    And most are seriously over priced....wow.
    Wait until we get a fart trivia app. Then the Pre will have finally arrived.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    Wait until we get a fart trivia app. Then the Pre will have finally arrived.
    I would buy the fart app before I pay $3 for an app that calculates how long to cool a drink in the fridge... ok...maybe i wouldn't but I'd think about it lol.
    I keep trying to get the updated versions of a couple apps and the damn App Catalog says that it's unavailable, but only once I try to start downloading.
    Did anyone check out that new homebrew facebook app today? It seems great so far!
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    I'd be interested to hear how well Awake2Music works. Someone posted not all that long ago about wanting an alarm clock that wakes you up playing Pandora and this one supposedly does it. Hope someone posts a review. It's priced at $1.99 which isn't bad if it works as intended.
    Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees368 View Post
    Did anyone check out that new homebrew facebook app today? It seems great so far!
    Yeah, I really like it. I think I may end up using it more than Friendsflow or that ridiculous x. thing.
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    These new apps are ridiculous.

Seriously who would pay $3 to take the Jesus quiz app?

Even if I'm god I wouldn't even buy it.
    That "Perfect Bounce" app is terrible. Not even worth the .99

I wish I could have demo'd it first.

Speaking of demos, when is the Tetris app finally going to hit?? I want TETRIS!
    I wouldn't d/l these apps for free. I know it's early in app development from webos but come on....is the limited number of APIs holding back some actual useful utility type apps? The other thing that worries me is the lack of legit website apps (ESPN, CNN, Shazam, etc)
    Quote Originally Posted by kcpowercat View Post
    I wouldn't d/l these apps for free. I know it's early in app development from webos but come on....is the limited number of APIs holding back some actual useful utility type apps? The other thing that worries me is the lack of legit website apps (ESPN, CNN, Shazam, etc)
    The limitations on the SDK is certainly affecting some app development (like no mic access and Shazam or a voice recorder). But also, good complex apps take some time to develop ... especially things like database or PIM apps that would be better than the included ones. What we're seeing are people doing the easier ones to get something out quickly. It's also probable that some developers are still trying to measure if WebOS will be a "success" to decide what kind of resources to throw at it.

I think it's still "goodness" that we're seeing a lot of apps show up. Helps to build a critical mass. But to be honest, there's only a limited amount that would really be interesting to me ... and I certainly don't expect them to show up every week.
    mcraig says it perfect for your ipod touch or iphone
    more and more ridiculously priced useless apps....
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Where do I get this?

I'm new to this forum btw...
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    friendsflow been out for awhile
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    nothing too interesting except mcraig
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ78 View Post
    friendsflow been out for awhile
    I'm not talking about friendsflow. I am talking about
    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/palmbook
    There's a new App called PictureIt. Anyone tried it yet? It looks really slick
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast