Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Still can't install Reversi

Probably won't be able to until the next Doctor visit
    Quote Originally Posted by matty3054 View Post
    That "Perfect Bounce" app is terrible. Not even worth the .99

I wish I could have demo'd it first.

Speaking of demos, when is the Tetris app finally going to hit?? I want TETRIS!
    There is a game called "Blockdrop" that's been out for a while now. It is Tetris, it's great, and very configurable! It's way better than the EA Tetris demo that came out some time ago because you can actually use the keyboard to play. I find gestures to inaccurate to play tetris.
    Global Posts
    374 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    There is a game called "Blockdrop" that's been out for a while now. It is Tetris, it's great, and very configurable! It's way better than the EA Tetris demo that came out some time ago because you can actually use the keyboard to play. I find gestures to inaccurate to play tetris.
    Except Blockdrop was removed from the catalog a long time ago. I actually paid for it, but deleted it and now I can't re-download it.
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Big deal that Palm doesn't have 100000 apps.
    I just want good apps that work.

thanks to all the programmers.
    Really? It was removed? Wow....well I am glad I have it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    I keep trying to get the updated versions of a couple apps and the damn App Catalog says that it's unavailable, but only once I try to start downloading.
    im getting that too
    Quote Originally Posted by davis.rob View Post
    The limitations on the SDK is certainly affecting some app development (like no mic access and Shazam or a voice recorder).
    maybe, and i don't know much about these matters, but you'd think it wouldn't be that hard even without that stuff to have a decent espn app that tells updated scores, fantasy, i mean that stuff is just sending text. and if they can youtube you'd think they could offer access to videos on their site with the current tools.

Quote Originally Posted by davis.rob View Post
    But also, good complex apps take some time to develop
    maybe. but there were aps at launch so somebody could do it. and it's been several months so you'd think they'd be done. It's not like they are building call of duty or anything. Deep down my gut says that there aren't apps from mainstream websites because those websites don't want to make any apps for webos. it's interesting i've heard on NO websites that are making a webos app. I just hope they are staying tight lipped. doubt it though.
  8.    #28  
    epocrates a major dev, big enough and important enough for steve jobs to invite onstage at his keynote, twice I believe, has said they are developing for webos. I would immagine they are not alone, I mean outside medical apps, within medical apps they are definitely not alone (lexi).
    Mileage monitor, twoCalcFree, Express News and Simple Bible seem to be decent new apps and they're free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12