1.    #1  
    After I was unable to successfully set up my corporate exchange server email on my pre. I finally found a solution...not by Palm...not by sprint...but by a fellow member. On the setup when I would put my "domain" in the "domain" field (which would make sense to 99.9% of the population) and my user name in the user name field, the setup would only give me an outbox, but no inbox. When I left the domain name blank and put the domain as part of my username in the username field...it worked! Example. "domain/username" is what I put in for user. This seems like a bug to me. Palm get your act together.
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    I've set up 4 Palm Pre phones for EAS now (Exchange 2007). I've just "not" put anything in the domain, and it's worked.
    I'm thinking this is not palm pre issue but simply how EAS is setup on your company server. When I first got the pre I did not need to input any domain but then my company updated to EAS 2007 and when i tried the new server it would not let me login because i was still setting up the same way as before. when i figured out to fill in the domain it worked like a charm. so i reason that the way your eas is setup to read you username is why we are having to input it differently in each case.