1.    #1  
    I was sliding my Pre open and a centimeter-long piece of the plasting casing just popped right off of the top of the faceplate. Is this grounds for any sort of fix or replacement?

If not, I still have the broken piece; is there something I can do to repair it myself (superglue and Sharpie or something?). OR, is there a way to order a new faceplate and install it?

Thanks for the help!
    Take it to you service provider, assuming you have a warranty.
    Lovin Sprint, and the Pre.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    From using the USB cable I have a crack on the side of the phone from opening and closing USB clip. I will let you know what Sprint says on Monday.
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobib View Post
    I was sliding my Pre open and a centimeter-long piece of the plasting casing just popped right off of the top of the faceplate. Is this grounds for any sort of fix or replacement?

If not, I still have the broken piece; is there something I can do to repair it myself (superglue and Sharpie or something?). OR, is there a way to order a new faceplate and install it?

Thanks for the help!
    mine is the same, but i am just living with it till a get a real failure

One thing you can do is to get a case to cover it for now
    or just drop it off of a building and for a cover story say the phone just imploded or exploded on itself
    Global Posts
    412 Global Posts
    If you want to glue it back on, use E6000 glue (available at Wal Mart or a craft store). It's clear and really works.

You can always just call Sprint and ask them if you can return it for another one.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade? -Trent Reznor
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    If you decide to live with it, the new hard case from Sprint will probably cover that. Did you drop it or anything before it broke off?