Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    I decided his invalidation was invalidated the moment he incorrectly spelled "the" (teh).
    The is a commonly misspelled word. I am certain that if you check through all of my posts you will find far more words than "the" misspelled.

Ahhh, but here you be,
    However, at least I am able to speak (type?) properly...
    Quote Originally Posted by dragbug View Post
    The is a commonly misspelled word. I am certain that if you check through all of my posts you will find far more words than "the" misspelled.

However, at least I am able to speak (type?) properly...
    Cute. Apparently, you missed the courses on "irony"...

(BTW, "here you be" is an old sailor's term).
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Cute. Apparently, you missed the courses on "irony"...

(BTW, "here you be" is an old sailor's term).

Wouldn't that be "here ye be"?
    My tether, wiRC, and Palmbook are the only homebrew apps I need... along with preware of course, which what I use to install the 10-20 patches I have right now.
    The day I give up hombrew on a linux platform will be the end of days. Linux and homebrew go hand to hand.
    Abandon Homebrew -- it's the only love in my love/hate relationship with my Pre.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Well, I've pretty much abandoned the Pre APP store, but I don't see myself ever abandoning Homebrew.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    Well, I'm stuck with it until I can sell it or save up 500 bucks, so might as well try to enjoy it
    If you've lost interest in the Pre, it's not surprising that you would've lost interest in homebrew.
    Anyone else in the same boat?
    I'm not even on the same lake with you.

Homebrew is the only reason I still have my Pre, it blows away Palm's Crapp Catalog, at least at this point in time. I'd say 95% of the app catalog is worthless to me.

I look at Homebrew as beta testing the apps and once they make it to the official catalog, I buy them. It's a good system!

Not to mention Homebrew's great patches...hopefully many of them will be incorporated into a future WebOS update.
    I find I don't have much installed from the homebrew section. I didn't even install FileCoaster or PreWare on my newly replaced Pre. ... Anyone else in the same boat?
    No. Not even close to the same boat. there is almost nothing in the app catalog that interests me. i've yet to download many free apps and no pay apps. i've got about three apps from the catalog total all of which were launch apps i think. no i got poker ace which i don't actually use. but i value the homebrew stuff more like music player remix and ampache mobile, dr. podder, gdialpro, along with a few others a lot more. I'm not that big on games so it's not a big issue but honestly the pre games are too simplistic for me graphically compared to what you get on a certain other device. Not to mention i use preware for all the tweaks and aside from a few updates i'd rather have the tweaks then most of the webos updates. so Preware and homebrew are still valuable to me. The features in patches are just too valuable to me. In fact without them i would have taken this phone back already.
    Quote Originally Posted by dragbug View Post
    Wouldn't that be "here ye be"?
    With an argh on the end, but I was in a lazy mood. Did that invalidate it?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123