1.    #1  
    be a way we can block a certain ph# from calling us on the PrPrPr&#$275$;? ($Like$, $for$ $example$, $that$ $terrific$ $ex$-$girlfriend$ $that$ $can$'$t$ $seem$ $to$ $forget$ $how$ $much$ $she$ $misses$ $us$ $people$ $who$ $have$ $moved$ $on$ $with$ $our$ $lives$ $to$ $get$ $away$ $from$ $their$ $crazy$ $a$**$es$?) (($No$ $offense$ $to$ $all$ $the$ $other$ $crazy$ $a$**$es$ $out$ $there$.)) ((($By$ $the$ $way$, $my$ # $is$: ($404$) $WHA$-$TSUP$.))) (((($Not$ $really$. $Don$'$t$ $call$ $that$ #, $i$ $don$'$t$ $know$ $who$'$s$ $that$ $is$. ))))
    I would pay good money for an app that does THAT.
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 11/06/2009 at 03:57 AM.
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    be a way we can block a certain ph# from calling us on the PrPrPr&#$275$;? ($Like$, $for$ $example$, $that$ $terrific$ $ex$-$girlfriend$ $that$ $can$'$t$ $seem$ $to$ $forget$ $how$ $much$ $she$ $misses$ $us$ $people$ $who$ $have$ $moved$ $on$ $with$ $our$ $lives$ $to$ $get$ $away$ $from$ $their$ $crazy$ $a$**$es$)
    There's currently only one and it involves the number + a lot of swearing and threats. If it doesn't work, repeat step one.
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Didn't know that. The patch might possibly work better..
  4.    #5  
    [QUOTE=cas_esq;2019094][url]

How about w/o patching/tweaking/twacking/burgerking?
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post

You won't be able to do anything without patching, until the update comes from Palm. This will be a while, if ever. They are working on much higher priority things.

Download WebOSQuickInstall.
    Put your phone in Dev Mode.
    Go at it.

The worse case is you will have to WebOSDoctor.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
  7.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by semprini View Post
    lol
    :d
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 11/06/2009 at 10:52 AM.
    [QUOTE=dbd;2019103]
    Quote Originally Posted by cas_esq View Post
    [url]

Sorry, PreWimps won't be able to do anything.

Well, at least for now

Go ahead, hack it. It's not a big deal. Give it a try. If you don't like the results, you can quit any time.
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    ... It's not a big deal. Give it a try. If you don't like the results, you can quit any time.
    Do they have a "patch" for that to help you quit? Or at least a chewing gum?
    Quote Originally Posted by bpdamas View Post
    Do they have a "patch" for that to help you quit? Or at least a chewing gum?
    I've been using the gum for awhile, but now I'm addicted to _it_. Can't win for losing.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by semprini View Post

hi wayne!
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    I've been using the gum for awhile, but now I'm addicted to _it_. Can't win for losing.
    That sucks. Maybe they will come out with a piece of hard candy or something to help you quit the chewing gum.
    The first post broke my brain...

Eguy angry.

Eguy smash.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  14.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    The first post broke my brain...

Eguy angry.

Eguy smash.
    Wha? Wha happened, Eguy?
    Whatz wrong?
    Must. Insult. Grammar.

Gah.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.