Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    It has really been bugging me lately when trying to delete emails that it glitches and clicks the email when I make a solid swipe. Anyone having this problem?
    yup. and also sometimes when i view a message and hit the little trash can icon, it takes me back to inbox view and the message is still there....ah, the little glitchy oddities.
    or how bout when you delete messages close out email and ten seconds later you get a notification saying you have new mail, the ones you just eleted at that and you have to re-delete them. That's annoying
    i1000+ -> i90 -> i530 -> i730 -> i530 -> i730 -> i560 -> i930 -> i215 -> i860 -> i930 -> i860 -> i870 -> i880 -> i870 -> i850 -> i870 -> i830 -> i9 -> Pre
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Yup, I get those too. I wish they could get these little gremlins dealt with.

Side note, they really need to improve the responsiveness of the touch screen. The lag to swipe the main menu around takes away from the phone too. I use my girl's iphone sometimes and it's just nicer to have a more directly connected feel to the screen.

What about trying to tap an app and nothing happens. I'll sometime tap like four+ times, from soft to hard, with it not registering a touch. But other times I will graze the screen so lightly that it doesn't even feel like I made contact and it senses a tap.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    I agree that the email needs some honing.
    It is bad enough that you need to make hundreds of single swipes to thin out the trash box but having a few of those carefully full swipes open mail only makes the task more laborious.
    Place witty signature here: