1.    #1  
    :HI ALL, I DO NOT HAVE A PRE, I AM WAITING ON V, BUT I TRY TO KEEP UP ON NEWS OF THE PRE, TAKE CARE, JAY

Palm Press — webOS to Lose the Lag; Pre gets Simple
    By James Kendrick | Thursday, November 5, 2009 | 1:15 PM CT | 0 comments | Tweet This (8)

Palm PressIt is Thursday and that means it’s time for another Palm Press. Palm Press is our weekly look at the world of Palm. The hardware used in the Pre is as advanced as that of almost any phone on the market, but at times the interface can feel a bit laggy. This is no doubt impacted by how nice and graphical the webOS interface is designed. If it looks pretty, it usually takes a bigger hit on the system. That may soon be a thing of the past according to Palm. Palm stated recently that an update for webOS coming “in the immediate future” would address UI latency issues. Sounds like a great phone is about to get even better.

Pre owners who are looking for tips and tricks available on the phone may want to check the Palm Pre Made Simple. The authors aim to show Pre owners how to maximize the benefits that the capable phone offers. The book is a complete guide to the Pre for both Windows and Mac users.

Sprint disappointed quite a few customers with its recent statement that tethering would not be an option for customers any time soon (if ever). While it has been possible to tether the Pre to laptops to share the 3G connection, Sprint reiterated that those doing so are violating the contract for service. Sprint customers are reporting that the carrier is now blocking tethering.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    Germans from about 3 days ago.
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    [prepare for disappointment picture]
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedessert View Post
    Sprint customers are reporting that the carrier is now blocking tethering.
    Yeah, that's why there are so many posts here saying "HEY ZOMG Y CAN'T I TETHAR ANYMOAR?!!!1"

Or not...