1.    #1  
    I had installed trapster a few weeks ago and didn't end up liking it. So, I deleted it from my phone with the "Orange+Tap" out of the Launcher. Great, no worries.

However, now whenever I click to check for webOS updates, it's offering me Trapster. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks.
    Happens to me with the Survivor app, I downloaded it and removed it a couple of days later and still get the updates for it.
    go ahead and update it then delete it again is all i would do!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    Just for the h3ll of it I tried this..all it did was reinstall the survivor app..so Im going to remove it and see if I get the update again
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    I had the same issue a while ago with one of the early apps. I just downloaded it again, then deleted it from the App list (not orange+tap, like I did the first time).

Haven't seen it come back since.
    Quote Originally Posted by insane42 View Post
    I had the same issue a while ago with one of the early apps. I just downloaded it again, then deleted it from the App list (not orange+tap, like I did the first time).

Haven't seen it come back since.
    thats how I deleted the survivor app..orange+tap..this time Im going to try the app list delete..
    Survivor app...the tribe has spoken it's time for you to go.

not in the update any longer.
  8.    #8  
    Yup, deleting it from the actual app catalog did the trick for me too. Thanks everyone.