1.    #1  
    When I hold on to the orange button and tap on a web photo it gives you the option to save the photo or share it. When I hit save it says it is successfully saved to my photos but when I go to my phones photos it is not in there????? Whats wrong it and how do I fix it?
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    Do you see the photo in usb mode?
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    Do you have an empty Miscellaneous folder ? Or no Miscellaneous folder at all?
    They should by default be in a "Downloads" folder in your photos.
    they are in there if you saved them
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scottitude View Post
    They should by default be in a "Downloads" folder in your photos.
    They landed in a new "Miscellaneous" folder when I saved 4 images earlier this morning. Is there a distinction to be found in the image that causes the phone to create a Downloads folder versus a Miscellaneous folder? I don't save images from the web often, so I haven't seen a Downloads folder yet.
    if you go to premazing.com and copy pictures from there site it will use a downloads folder
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    I've downloaded images that don't show up. I suspect the reason they aren't showing up in the photo app is because they are GIFs and not JPGs.
  9.    #9  
    I do not have the images on my phone. It says successfully saved but I do NOT have any miscellaneous fold in my photes just...all images, photo roll, downloads, messaging, wallpapers....

Can anyone help me????????????????????????????????
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwayzRight View Post
    I do not have the images on my phone. It says successfully saved but I do NOT have any miscellaneous fold in my photes just...all images, photo roll, downloads, messaging, wallpapers....

Can anyone help me????????????????????????????????
    Check downloads....
    Mine goes to a Misc. folder.