Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    I think as Josh
    David Gomez
    So do I, thats why I use the "shop of Goma" it's more expensive than Wallmart but it sells QWERTY :-)
    HP200LX->Treo270->Treo600->Treo650->Treo680->Centro->iPhone3G->
    Treo680->TreoPro->iPhone3GS->PalmPre->HPPre2->HPVeer 2.2.3->HPPre3

Wow you guys are really going to pay 450 euros for it? They're selling unlocked GSM prees for a lot less here in Spain!!! IMEI unlocked! PM me if you want one for WAY less than 450 :P
    Last edited by zkyevolved; 02/10/2010 at 04:33 PM.
    I think I'm going to pick 5 of them up and sell them on ebay if people are paying 450 euros for it! I'll sell them for 300 and be VERY happy!!! ^^

if anyone wants to work something out, I'd be more than happy to ship some out to my native land (USA!) I'll charge 300 euros + whatever shipping is :P.

PM me
    235 euros? Tell me where and I will buy 10
    David Gomez
    Quote Originally Posted by goma View Post
    235 euros? Tell me where and I will buy 10
    cuanto estas pagando x ellos ahora mismo? Yo te los vendo x 300 libres ya xD. Que te parece :P Liberados por IMEI por supuesto
    Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    Thanks to zkyevolved I will soon be a proud owner of a Pre. Can't wait to get it. And see if I can get it acivated in Sweden with Telia as provider. Maby just maby I can get lucky enough to be able to get some free apps form the app catalouge. Keeping my fingers crossed.
    //Beca
    Simens S3 -> Simens S10 -> Palm V & Simens S35i -> SE T610 & Palm T2 -> SE S700 & Palm T3 ->SE W810i -> Palm Pre- running WebOS 2.1!! @500Mhz -> Palm Pre 2. The Pre 2 rocks. -> Pre 3, Nice & Touchpad=> Future Pre 4 wanted.
    Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    Jippie
    Just got an email from zkyevolved, he's shipping my Pre tomorrow. Fingers crossed to recive it before the weekend. ;P
    //Beca
    Simens S3 -> Simens S10 -> Palm V & Simens S35i -> SE T610 & Palm T2 -> SE S700 & Palm T3 ->SE W810i -> Palm Pre- running WebOS 2.1!! @500Mhz -> Palm Pre 2. The Pre 2 rocks. -> Pre 3, Nice & Touchpad=> Future Pre 4 wanted.
    Glad to help! I'm sending it activated so you can just pop in your sim and use it reset it if you wish! I tried it with 3 different companies, and all got 3G data right away .

I'm sending out a batch of Pres tomorrow Thank you everyone for confiding in me .
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zkyevolved View Post
    I think I'm going to pick 5 of them up and sell them on ebay if people are paying 450 euros for it! I'll sell them for 300 and be VERY happy!!! ^^

if anyone wants to work something out, I'd be more than happy to ship some out to my native land (USA!) I'll charge 300 euros + whatever shipping is :P.

PM me
    Hey, PM ur e-mail and the details. Im interested in ordering a Pre from you
    I'm also interested in ordering a Pre from zkyevolved.
    Has anyone had success buying from him??
    Quote Originally Posted by sloopjohnb View Post
    He has a separate topic: http://forums.precentral.net/marketp...ed-qwerty.html
    Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sloopjohnb View Post
    Yes I have. A few emails back and forth, transfer of money, zkyevolved buying the pre, packing the pre, leaving package at the postoffice in Spain, 4 workingdays later. Woila! I'v got a QWERTY Pre, unlocked and everything.
    zkyevolved made me very happy. And there were no problem at all, he answerd all my stupid questions without beeing a smart-*** . Very polite and trustworty.
    I'v got to say I just love this device hope everybody get to have one of there own.
    // Beca
    Official O price in germany is 409€, including Touchstone and backcover

http://tinyurl.com/yhwa7h9
    Quote Originally Posted by beca View Post
    Yes I have. A few emails back and forth, transfer of money, zkyevolved buying the pre, packing the pre, leaving package at the postoffice in Spain, 4 workingdays later. Woila! I'v got a QWERTY Pre, unlocked and everything.
    zkyevolved made me very happy. And there were no problem at all, he answerd all my stupid questions without beeing a smart-*** . Very polite and trustworty.
    I'v got to say I just love this device hope everybody get to have one of there own.
    // Beca
    Congratulations. If it cost you 300 Euro, I'm a bit envious.
    Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    A good price + shipping. And if you have like me only had PDA.s you will be in for a pleasant suprice. The Pre does everything the PDA does and more and better. Im on 1.4 playing with it all the time, get around 10-12 houer battery life.
    //Beca
    Quote Originally Posted by beca View Post
    A good price + shipping. And if you have like me only had PDA.s you will be in for a pleasant suprice. The Pre does everything the PDA does and more and better. Im on 1.4 playing with it all the time, get around 10-12 houer battery life.
    //Beca
    Yes, very good. Unfortunately, I have already paid 450 (in December), but I do share your enthusiasm.
    Wow, and to think i paid 200 upfront on a 35 a month contract for 18 months for this baby
    Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Yes, very good. Unfortunately, I have already paid 450 (in December), but I do share your enthusiasm.
    I had my mind made up to getone from goma. For 450! So when i found I culd get one for less I got wery exited. Been waiting for the Pre since palm had one available.
    I can't tell you enough how impressed i am with Pre. All this written on my Pre. Using wifi and 2G to preserv battery. Played allot yesterday sms web calls email battery time 12h. Culd be more but this is im my eyes the most competent smart phone on the market. An email just poped up, see you later Pre friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by zkyevolved View Post
    Wow you guys are really going to pay 450 euros for it? They're selling unlocked GSM prees for a lot less here in Spain!!! IMEI unlocked! PM me if you want one for WAY less than 450 :P

I heard from a friend, that in a palm unlocked by IMEI, if you upgrade to WebOS 1.4, the unlock will be loss....is this true? because i will have one in same condictions and i am afraid to upgrade to WebOS 1.4.
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast