Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I'm from China and I just bought one from Goma. I am waiting for Goma to unlock the phone and ship it. Can't wait!
    @ goma
    Since the eBay link is in Spanish, could you please tell me how much would an unlocked Pre cost including shipping to India and also what would the approx. delivery time be.
    Quote Originally Posted by goma View Post
    Hi Michau, enjoy your phone I'm the seller
    Is there anyway you could get an unlock code for an O2 uk palm pre?
    No, sorry. I can only get codes for Movistar.
    David Gomez
    No, sorry. I can only get codes for Movistar.
    Do you have any unlocked ones now??
    Next week I'll have more.
    David Gomez
    GOMA - PMed you

My friend and I really wish to pamper ouselves with a nice phone before CNY - Chinese New Year. Hope you can help
    I'll have 5 unlocked qwerty gsm Pres this wednesday...
    David Gomez
    I'll have 5 unlocked qwerty gsm Pres this wednesday...
    David, thats great news!

Thanks so much for mine, I'm watching the shipping details

You have been a pleasure to deal with, I highly recommend you!!

All the best,

David Green
    HP200LX->Treo270->Treo600->Treo650->Treo680->Centro->iPhone3G->
    Treo680->TreoPro->iPhone3GS->PalmPre->HPPre2->HPVeer 2.2.3->HPPre3

Fantastic, I saw that you sold a few on ebay already and thought I'd missed out. Can't wait.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rayliu23 View Post
    I'm from China and I just bought one from Goma. I am waiting for Goma to unlock the phone and ship it. Can't wait!
    Goma's phone arrived and I am using it with local Chinese 2G (China Mobile) and 3G (China Unicom) carriers! It is working great, truly unlocked. Thanks Goma! I have already put up a post consisting many photos of unboxing and use of the phone on one of the largest Palm User Forums in China (Ѱ) and recommended Goma.
    I have had my Pre from Goma for about 6 weeks now. All is good and works just like a charm here on Movistar in Spain. We are off to the UK next week so will see how roaming goes, but I doubt the phone will have any issues (Movistar roaming is a different story).

For those who are are considering going this route, Goma was great to deal with, friendly and quick to reply to questions etc. I think there are now enough people out there to prove that he is reliable and true to his word... You should take the plunge and order from him.

Thanks!
    if you need web doctor here is a link to every web doctor you could imagine , just click on the bottom link in my signature. Hope this helps and ha e a great day.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Have just organised a GSM unlocked Pre from Goma, now the difficult part starts - waiting until it arrives...
    I have my Pre (from goma) for about a week now and it has been working prefectly . Thanks goma!

EDIT: I'm on Vodafone NL btw.
    you can go directly to any German O2 shops and buy a unlocked palm pre directly and save the wait ,and some money, I bought one and its complettly free for all sim cards
    The problem is that German one has QWERTZ keyboard. The ones I sell have QWERTY keyboard.
    David Gomez
    The problem is that German one has QWERTZ keyboard. The ones I sell have QWERTY keyboard.
    Sorry Goma, but that really isn't a problem - it's not as though touch typing on a Pre keyboard is the norm, is it ?
    Last edited by marshalla99; 02/07/2010 at 05:22 AM.
    It's a matter of preference. Some of us are rather particular
    Quote Originally Posted by marshalla99 View Post
    Sorry Goma, but that really isn't a problem - it's not as though touch typing on a Pre keyboard is the norm, is it ?
    It obviously is to those, including me, who have chosen to go the QWERTY route. (Assuming that you did what I would do and changed the key layout of QWERTZ/AZERTY using the WebOS Internals facility, it would NOT be problem is if you touch typed. ie not looking at the misplaced keys.)
    Last edited by johncc; 02/07/2010 at 07:52 PM.