1.    #1  
    So like most others the USB cover on my Pre has come off. Took the phone out of my pocket, it caught and pulled right off. With the Touchstone, preware, app catalog etc there is no real reason to use the USB on a daily basis. I know, I know... get the the question.... Wondering if anyone has found a successful means of getting a new one. I bought my Pre at a retail store so of course they say after 30 days you have to go to Plam. Sprint will likely not take responcibility either.... just curious is there is an alternative that anyone may have found that does not involve sending my phone in for "repairs".
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    I ripped mine off on purpose. The thing was just annoying having to pry it open and sliding the phone open to charge it. And you get used to the feel of the phone without it quickly.
    Global Posts
    337 Global Posts
    PSTTT.. its a micro-usb :-)....
    Ill see if i can find someone selling parts for u
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by atlanta View Post
    PSTTT.. its a micro-usb :-)....
    Ill see if i can find someone selling parts for u
    If you find something let me know... Google has not yielded much in the way of parts. Thought about buying a damaged Pre but dang.... people are paying $150 for broken Pre's ...
    Quote Originally Posted by scalderoni View Post
    If you find something let me know... Google has not yielded much in the way of parts. Thought about buying a damaged Pre but dang.... people are paying $150 for broken Pre's ...

Try contacting Palm, some folks here on the board have been succesful getting them to send them a replacement tab. Check to see if they have any sprint repair centers in your area. They might have some bad ones that they might be sending back and they might pull one for you...