1.    #1  
    I'm asking because I might have to replace my Pre soon because of it constantly resetting and wanted to see exactly what will be backed up and what won't... I know that any photos, music, videos and such won't be backed up.... but

1) will my contact photos still be there?
    2) will the apps I downloaded from the official app catalog?
    3) browser favorites?

I tried doing a search, but couldn't get a clear answer and wanted to see how much trouble I'll be going through...
    You should find what you are looking for here:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-your-pre.html
    Have you tried to Web-doctor your pre to fix it?
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    beware with the profile, i had to swap my pre and ive lost all, everything the whole enchilada! the profile didnt restore my info and palm is going to do NOTHING about it!

mt
    Its a battery issue, I had the same issue, went to a sprint store and in an hour the problem has been solved
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by VickMackey View Post
    Its a battery issue, I had the same issue, went to a sprint store and in an hour the problem has been solved
    what did they do to resolve it?
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    In my case, the only thing it seems to back up are apps. I always loose contacts when restoring. It's not a good thing for me
    The backup isn't that great. It backsup your apps which is nice and saves your email/address book info but it's severely lacking in terms of changes you make.

Linking profiles is incredibly time consuming and it's a shame that it doesn't save with the Palm Profile/backup. It'd also be nice if settings such as ring volume were saved.
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    how can the profile not loading contacts be a battery issue

mt