View Poll Results: How many paid apps have you purchased?

Voters
280. You may not vote on this poll
  • None

143 51.07%
  • 1 or 2

77 27.50%
  • 3 to 5

43 15.36%
  • 6 to 10

13 4.64%
  • More than 10

4 1.43%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    sadly there's nothing in the app cat. worth my cash yet... C'mon, gimme that funk, that sweet, that nasty, that gushi stuff!
    Uhh... if you like cash as much as I do and as much as you say you do... then download Dealert and save some of that nasty, funky cheddar.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I bought PocketMirror after the trial ran out, because I live and breathe by my Outlook Calendar and I simply hated having to use Google to sync as a go between. Although I still do let Google Synch my desktop calendar just in case...but I really hated the lag time between synchs and getting the 2 way synch to work just right, so I used PocketMirror during Beta and it was smooth as silk, and decided it was worth the coin. *shrug*

I might spring for Dealert, but that's about it. If anyone made a REAL Farkle game, I'd probably pay for that, too! And a Voice Dialer. I'd pay for that in a heartbeat. Other than that, not much else I could be persuaded to buy.
    Only two so far, dealart and scoop. There are a couple other I would buy but I still have the homebrew versions, such as MyQ.
    Global Posts
    596 Global Posts
    only app i pa... (cough) donated for was MyTether. The only other program i would probably spend money (make that would spend money) on would be Checkbook.
    Personally, homebrew is the only I go as I have not found one paid for app useful.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Tweed was the HAVE TO HAVE purchase. Then I bought Checkers and FriendsFlow for fun.
    Drove 3 hours to buy my Palm Pre on day one.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    paid apps aren't available in the UK yet anyone know when they will be? as the uk catalog is lacking
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    The programs are not worth it. Opening up the SDK to allow mic support and there's a few apps I would purchase. Voice recorder... guitar tuner.. and a music id app.

Come on! Is it really that difficult? There were sooo not ready for this phone to come out.

Oh.. and I have bought <1
    about 6
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    I've downloaded a few free ones that I use a lot but nothing on the paid side. I don't feel like I'd use any as of yet, nothing sparks out at me that I have to spend for it. Some of the apps I would pay for just aren't available (shazam, shop savvy tho camera may not support, upc keychain and a voice search option) yet.
    Go Blue!

nothing here.i came close to buying the fishing game. but nothing really stands out,i did buy a year on the tv service

using my acer aspire tethered to my palm pre
    Quote Originally Posted by sd7318 View Post
    I've downloaded a few free ones that I use a lot but nothing on the paid side. I don't feel like I'd use any as of yet, nothing sparks out at me that I have to spend for it. Some of the apps I would pay for just aren't available (shazam, shop savvy tho camera may not support, upc keychain and a voice search option) yet.
    You may want to check out my app, Dealert. It has similar functionality to ShopSavvy (the price alert feature anyway).
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    as a dev myself, I havent bought any applications yet. I don't feel so guilty since my app is free
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I'm waiting for palm to get webOS polished up for the developers to make the good stuff before I buy. I'd pay bucks for something like the B.iCycle app for iPhone. I'm sure it's just a matter of time...
    i bought the jog stats app yesterday. I took it on a 26 mile bike ride and it performed better than anticipated. I hope to be supportive of palm with more app purchases.........I want a guitar tuner
    Trying to figure this out, think it's around 5-6. If the app is still active, it will show up in your shopping bag as downloaded, but I can't figure out a way to see a full list of what I've bought (including DL'd then uninstalled). Is there one?
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
  18. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts

I live in Canada

:-(
    i've been looking at purchasing active card since I really enjoyed the 3 day trial,but still can't pull the trigger on $5.00
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123