Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Hey guys!

Please visit my homepage www.MyAppCatalog.com and let me know what you think about up coming Email Emoticons app

This is the first full WYSIWYG Rich Text Email Editor app for Palm Pre and Pixi. It will let you easily create beautiful email messages.

You can format/layout your email like the way you work with Microsoft Office Word. With one or two taps you can set your selected text as Bold, Italic, Underline, change text color, font size and best of all app comes with thousands of emoticons , texticons , ecards and Japanese emoji (as seen on iPhone). You can easy add them all to your email messages and send it to your friends. All emoticons can be viewed on any smart phone platform (Android Phones, iPhone, Storm Blackberry...) and any web base email.

Built-in feature Group Email. You can create as many mailing list as you want, and add as many email addresses to the list as you need.

Screen shots

Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    impressive. too bad that doesnt fit well into my business use
    Very cool. I like your apps--they have a fun, whimsical aspect to them. Nice branding, as well, by the way.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    One persons "beautiful email messages" are another persons obnoxious annoyance.

I'm sure the teenagers will be thrilled with all the animated craziness.

On a useful note....will this app override the large font currently being pushed out via EAS?

Quote Originally Posted by kardin View Post
    This is the first full WYSIWYG Rich Text Email Editor app for Palm Pre and Pixi. It will let you easily create beautiful email messages.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    I think It will help your business. How about use your Pre to create a Thanksgiving or Christmas card and send it to your customers.

The built-in Group Email feature will let you quickly create "customer group". Then you can send your thanksgiving card to all people that on the group anytime anywhere.
    I think It will help your business. How about use your Pre to create a Thanksgiving or Christmas card and send it to your customers.

The built-in Group Email feature will let you quickly create "customer group". Then you can send your thanksgiving card to all people that on the group anytime anywhere.
    When you develop a text messaging app that will let me send a group text, I'll be happy to pay for that.
    Boy, tough room.
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    Nice.

I like options.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    When you develop a text messaging app that will let me send a group text, I'll be happy to pay for that.
    According to this Messaging – webOSdev – Palm - look under table Params / composeAddress - Palm stated very clear that "Note: This currently supports only one number" - That means the current SDK won't let you develop an app that sends SMS to a group phone # - That's a reason I released my Greeting Card Messages app without Group Phone # feature.

Hope it will come in the next SDK
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    ...will this app override the large font currently being pushed out via EAS?
    After visiting your website it looks like a yes??
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    what do people mean by group messaging?? Because I definately am able to send 1 message to various people .. so what is the difference?
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    i think this app looks great btw!!! good job
    love it, cant wait.
    looks good if you ask me

not entirely sure what its all about, but looks good!
    is it free? coming to europe ?
    Well this is slick!
    Veeeeeeeeery interesting... How much u gonna charge for it?
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    After visiting your website it looks like a yes??
    My answer is Yes

what do people mean by group messaging?? Because I definately am able to send 1 message to various people .. so what is the difference?
    Yes, the native messaging app will let you send sms to various people but you have to add phone number one by one (you have to tap to open contact list 10 times if you want to send 1 text message to 10 phone#). We were talking about making an app to auto fill a group phone number to make life easier. The current SDK let you auto fill a group email address to native email app but won't let you auto fill a group phone # to messaging app
    According to this Messaging – webOSdev – Palm - look under table Params / composeAddress - Palm stated very clear that "Note: This currently supports only one number" - That means the current SDK won't let you develop an app that sends SMS to a group phone # - That's a reason I released my Greeting Card Messages app without Group Phone # feature.

Hope it will come in the next SDK
    Have you been able to acquire the 1.3 SDK, yet? If so, same thing?
    Looks great. How much will it cost?
    The current SDK let you auto fill a group email address to native email app but won't let you auto fill a group phone # to messaging app
    Oh, there's a way to do mailing lists in the e-mail app???

<K: drools expectantly>
    Yeah, uhh... it's Kevin. (KevinT was already taken.)

PalmPilot Professional, Palm V, Kyocera 7135, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Palm Prē & Prē 2, HP TouchPad & Veer
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast