1.    #1  
    Hey everyone, we just released another casual game on the Pre called Word Racer Lite!

Put your word skills on the starting line and race the clock to see how many words you can make with six scrambled letters.

Features include: letter re-scramble, last word played, scoreboard and help. No network connection is required.

With only two minutes to score, see if your word skills can win the checkered flag.

- Justin
    Been using this app for a few days now. Lots of fun.
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    Any chance Word Racer Lite (or more likely the full, paid version) will allow input using the keyboard? I would consider paying for it (or even playing the free game) if I could use the keyboard.
    Maybe I'm too old for this game, but I cannot read the words in the list. Please use a larger font. I love the game.
    am i the only one having problem installing this app? i've tried installing it multiple tiimes, as well as deleting & reinstalled it without much luck. i get a notification saying that it's installed, but the app isn't installed.
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post
    am i the only one having problem installing this app? i've tried installing it multiple tiimes, as well as deleting & reinstalled it without much luck. i get a notification saying that it's installed, but the app isn't installed.
    A little late on my response here, but I have the same issue on my pre and my wifes pixi. Can't get the lite version to install. It shows up in both our phones, but with the little black dot showing that it's still installing and never becomes available, and when I do a restart the app dissapears.
    i've emailed the developer directly from the link in the app catalog and has not gotten a response. the lite version doesn't install and there is no non-lite version that can be purchased. their homepage does not even mention this game.

at this point it just doesn't seem like they even care and i've basically given up on it and bought wobble words instead. if you haven't already check it out. it's a ton of fun.