1.    #1  
    its been confirmed by my 5yr old that my idea for webos to include a feature that allows the screen to follow the cursor when typing in forms is "awesome daddy". Right now sliding the screen when at the edge is a bit tedious. Well what do you think?
    Last edited by Dvigilante1; 11/04/2009 at 01:32 PM.
    I think your thread title sucks <suckers>....but it's a good idea.

Oh snap! I have been censored...thanks for changing that title pogeypetey.
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 11/04/2009 at 03:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvigilante1 View Post
    its been confirmed by my 5yr old that my idea for webos to include a feature that allows the screen to follow the cursor when typing in forms is "awesome daddy". Right now sliding the screen when at the screen is a bit tedious. Well what do you think?
    I think your [child is] a frigging genius.

Edit: Oops, big assumption that the OP's 5yr old is a boy.
    Last edited by wynand32; 11/04/2009 at 01:41 PM.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    I've been wishing for this for a while... I do a lot of forum posting on my Pre, and this is when I really wish the Pre had a side slide out keyboard instead of the bottom.
    At first I expected to hate this thread
    Global Posts
    596 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    I think your thread title sucks <suckers>....but it's a good idea.

LMAO!!!!
    Last edited by pogeypre; 11/04/2009 at 02:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    I think your son's a frigging genius.
    Palm might still b hiring.
    When my wife, while sitting on the pot, asked my 2 year old to retrieve a roll of toilet paper from the closet, my daughter brought her back a store receipt.

Point? Kids say/do the darnedest things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Version_3 View Post
    When my wife, while sitting on the pot, asked my 2 year old to retrieve a roll of toilet paper from the closet, my daughter brought her back a store receipt.

Point? Kids say/do the darnedest things.
    So what was on the receipt?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Food from shopping last night. No T.P., I checked. Would have been ace if that was the case.
    Food from shopping last night. No T.P., I checked. Would have been ace if that was the case.
    Darn, that's what I was going for!
    Maybe that was her point!! Should have bought some at the store!
    Quote Originally Posted by enormous View Post
    Maybe that was her point!! Should have bought some at the store!
    +1