Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I hate to be "that guy", but have there been any rumored release dates for 1.3.1?
    Quote Originally Posted by abejenaru73 View Post
    I hate to be "that guy", but have there been any rumored release dates for 1.3.1?
    Yep. You're that guy. It's within 10 days.
    bummer...why oh why didn't I think about this...
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Yep. You're that guy. It's within 10 days.
    +1
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    Got it yesterday....

Its faster than my desktop...

comes with flash.....

comes with video camera

comes with message forwarding

comes with 3d racing game....
    Quote Originally Posted by navinag View Post
    Got it yesterday....

comes with flash.....

comes with video camera

Ooh! Ooh! Does it fix the oreo too?!! Does it? Does it?
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Ooh! Ooh! Does it fix the oreo too?!! Does it? Does it?
    Aboso ******* loutly
    I've been running it since Monday, and I no longer have to keep taking Xanax.

Coincidence? I think not...
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    My name is William and I like fingernail polishhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Happy Birfday Yimmy!!!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    i don't see what the problem is with people making these threads. the only reason i check this site is for release rumors and upcomming events. most of the crap on here is either bashing the pre or riding it like it has a ....

anyway, thanks for any posts related to the topic and not to you idiots that have zero input.
    :end rant

I'd bet sometime before the Pixi gets released
    Quote Originally Posted by zachz View Post
    i don't see what the problem is with people making these threads. the only reason i check this site is for release rumors and upcomming events. most of the crap on here is either bashing the pre or riding it like it has a ....

anyway, thanks for any posts related to the topic and not to you idiots that have zero input.

Now, now, now... I think we're all just having some fun. Nothing wrong with the topic, it's just funny how the speculation runs rampant and how we're all so damned _involved_ in when the next update is released. Makes one wonder if we really have lives, is all...

If you think about it, our response to this topic is really kind of like laughing at ourselves a little.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Still really want them to fix the birthday/calendar issue. It's a small thing but just ****es me off for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Now, now, now... I think we're all just having some fun. Nothing wrong with the topic, it's just funny how the speculation runs rampant and how we're all so damned _involved_ in when the next update is released. Makes one wonder if we really have lives, is all...

If you think about it, our response to this topic is really kind of like laughing at ourselves a little.
    Let's see...with the 1.2 update Sprint published one date, PreCentral leaked rumors of two others, and all of them were off by weeks. And then it was hardly worth waiting for.

Also, everyone having "fun" could easily be mistaken for smug douchbaggery. Just sayin...
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
    If you directly ask for rumors, like the OP did, this is what you get.

...and personally I try to be the very best ***** I can be at all times. Clearly we are doing well.

Last edited by ryleyinstl; 11/04/2009 at 03:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by CheshireFrog View Post
    Also, everyone having "fun" could easily be mistaken for smug douchbaggery. Just sayin...
    Yes, that's true, if one's skin is as thin as your avatar's.

Lighten up Francis...
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts

Perhaps you should only look at the homepage----> precentral.net.... and not the forums. There are usually goods summary articles.
    it will never come
    This signature for rent
    Quote Originally Posted by navinag View Post
    Got it yesterday....

comes with flash.....

comes with video camera

Angelina Jole delivered mine to me...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast