1.    #1  
    For some reason when I click on a mobile web video link (ie CNN/ESPN mobile) it does not go to the video player. The load button in the lower right corner starts to load but then just stops and nothing happens.

I removed the blue theme and any tweaks I installed and that did not make a difference. I also turned off pop up blocker under internet options. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.
    How long did you wait? Is it possible that you are in an area where the data connection may be slower? Are the sites maybe having higher traffic which could be slowing down the downloads?
    If I help you out, why not "Thank" me? Or you can visit my site at http://outklaw.com
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by kasl33 View Post
    How long did you wait? Is it possible that you are in an area where the data connection may be slower? Are the sites maybe having higher traffic which could be slowing down the downloads?
    This has been a problem on any website I have visited for the past few days. I am on wifi and have the same problem on a 3G connection.
  4.    #4  
    Anybody?
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Same issue here. Seems similar to Vuision issue. Media player won't open. I've tried to remove tweaks, restart, reset, reload, etc. and nothing seems to work.
    Do a soft reset and try again. If that does not work, turn off Pre and turn back on by using the method of holding down the power button and tapping TURN OFF icon. Try this and post back.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by tats996 View Post
    Same issue here. Seems similar to Vuision issue. Media player won't open. I've tried to remove tweaks, restart, reset, reload, etc. and nothing seems to work.
    I reset my phone to factory status and it now works. I am thankful for the palm profile and the fact that I did not have anything installed that could not be recovered other than my homebrew apps and tweaks.

This issue is definitively related to installing tweeks though I am not sure what the culprit is. I had no problem with the launching the internet media player until I installed tweaks/homebrew.