1.    #1  
    Anyone use this?

I have it the Companionlink app installed on my phone, I run it and it doesn't sync anything.

When I go into contacts and make it my default account to sync to and hit "sync now" I get "syncing accounts" on the bottom..

It does say "incorrect password for XXXXX@gmail.com" and when I click on the notification and pu tin the RIGHT password it just says "login failed"

I need to back up my contacts some other way OTHER then Palm Profile and I just can't get this to work.. any help would be awesome.

It always reads "0 contacts" when I click on my companionlink sync account. No matter how many types I sync it via the companionlink application.
    WHITE HORSE - Linked to instinct, purity and the drive of the physical body to release powerful and emotional forces, like rage with ensuing chaos and destruction. - The Subconscious Psychosis of Dreams
  2.    #2  
    also, I've removed all my email accounts (google/gmail) from both the email app AND the contacts App and when I click on sync now with companionlink it still says "incorrect password for xxxx@gmail.com"..

this is getting to be a bit frustrating.
    WHITE HORSE - Linked to instinct, purity and the drive of the physical body to release powerful and emotional forces, like rage with ensuing chaos and destruction. - The Subconscious Psychosis of Dreams