1.    #1  
    Just got my new (refurbished) pre today. Why you ask? Because the old one had a blown speaker. How do blow a cell phone speaker without ever listening to music?
    making ring tones to loud. you need to watch that db level son
    Hey ericu571, I'm on my second pre. First one was replaced new, after 1 week use cause blown speaker. Ok, fast forward 1 month... Three days ago my new one gave in. Ok guys, I do not listen to music at all on mine, and I use basic PRE ringtone with vol level 1 under max... Is this going to be a constant battle? Calling in the morning to get this one replaced... Btw, my phone looks new, I take VERY good care of it, maybe 3rd times a charm? =) Anyone else having this problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by ericu571 View Post
    Just got my new (refurbished) pre today. Why you ask? Because the old one had a blown speaker. How do blow a cell phone speaker without ever listening to music?
    My speaker is blown. Second blown speaker !!. I have Best Buy Blacktie $10.00. First replacement no problem. Second one after 30 days. Wanted to give me a loaner, but couldn't transfer anything from the Pre to the cheap phone so..... Palm said 29.00 charge for easy exchange and cover $400.00 till they get the old Pre back. How was your experience?