Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. waddle's Avatar
    Posts
    167 Posts
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
       #1  
    Let me know your thoughts

    1. Have an option that allows me to email the song and artist to a friend (or even better a predetermined list of friends).

    2. Tell me if I have already bookmarked a song.
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by waddle View Post
    Let me know your thoughts

    1. Have an option that allows me to email the song and artist to a friend (or even better a predetermined list of friends).

    2. Tell me if I have already bookmarked a song.
    I would love to be able to repeat a song from the current session. That would make it perfect for me.
  3. #3  
    I think number 1 is a pretty cool idea, although since I listen mostly in the car I probably won't be sending too many emails while driving.

    Not sure I see the value in number 2. Is there a problem if you happen to bookmark something twice, or is it basically just a NO-OP.

    My biggest wish list item was a larger font for song/artist, so I could see them while driving .... which I was actually able to hack for myself. Love the openness of that WebOS
  4. waddle's Avatar
    Posts
    167 Posts
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
       #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by davis.rob View Post
    I think number 1 is a pretty cool idea, although since I listen mostly in the car I probably won't be sending too many emails while driving.

    Not sure I see the value in number 2. Is there a problem if you happen to bookmark something twice, or is it basically just a NO-OP.

    My biggest wish list item was a larger font for song/artist, so I could see them while driving .... which I was actually able to hack for myself. Love the openness of that WebOS
    The first one would be one touch so you could send the email while driving. It would already have email addy/addys assoc with it.

    The thing is that if i knew it was already book marked I wouldn't waste my time twice. There needs to be a notifier on the main pandora screen so I don't have to touch a button to know if it has been book marked already.
    Last edited by waddle; 11/03/2009 at 05:45 PM.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by davis.rob View Post
    I think number 1 is a pretty cool idea, although since I listen mostly in the car I probably won't be sending too many emails while driving.

    Not sure I see the value in number 2. Is there a problem if you happen to bookmark something twice, or is it basically just a NO-OP.

    My biggest wish list item was a larger font for song/artist, so I could see them while driving .... which I was actually able to hack for myself. Love the openness of that WebOS
    +1 for larger fonts. The album art doesn't need to take up that much space.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    I would love to be able to repeat a song from the current session. That would make it perfect for me.
    That is currently against the Pandora's licensing agreements.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    That is currently against the Pandora's licensing agreements.
    I know. I just wish they didn't have to agree to that.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    +1 for larger fonts. The album art doesn't need to take up that much space.
    If you're interested, this is a very simple change you can make just using WebOS Quick Install to receive/send one file to your Pre. Details here:

    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...e-pandora.html

    I haven't made an official "patch" because it's such a small change (and I'm not exactly sure how).
  9. #9  
    Yeah, I have a request for Pandora. Let me install the recent update! I've already deleted like 3 or 4 apps, but it wont let me install this update!
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees368 View Post
    Yeah, I have a request for Pandora. Let me install the recent update! I've already deleted like 3 or 4 apps, but it wont let me install this update!
    NO !!! DON'T DO IT !!!!!!!!!!
    The only change, is the addition of a banner ad covering the song progress bar. And anybody who says that Pandora's faster now, doesn't realize that switching to the next song is quick or slow depending on the SIGNAL that the phone has, and nothing else.
    So, no need to update, Yk368.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by davis.rob View Post
    If you're interested, this is a very simple change you can make just using WebOS Quick Install to receive/send one file to your Pre. Details here:

    [url]

    I haven't made an official "patch" because it's such a small change (and I'm not exactly sure how).
    Thanx, but my phone has been a virgin since I got it in june.. I don't really wanna tweak it. But thanx though.

Posting Permissions