Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bdubbx View Post
    I don't know what Palm needs to do in order to make the speed increase, but the only thing I wish is for it to be more responsive across the board. the competitor phones have a lot less lag for accelorator response, touch response, app opening and even some movement within apps. There's a lot other things to wish for too, but this upgrade alone would make the untouchable in my eyes.
    I agree the UI needs a nice speed bump, but the accelerometer has always been an excellent performer when switching between portrait and landscape. I don't see a problem there.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    * virtual dpad like classic. Moving the cursor in forms and memos is a chore
    * on screen keyboard
    * better UI speed
    * bluetooth file transfer
    * local sync solution
    * video recorder
    * file manager app
    * task/memo/calendar with more functions and customizations. There needs to be a mini month view when creating/editing a task and calendar entry.
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    Speed.. please!
    Voice Dialing, voice commands. You know just like they show on TV! Hmmm maybe those stars got special phones that we don't ?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12