1.    #1  
    I remember recieving a text from o2 a few days after launch day which contained a website which was a o2 portal specifically for the pre.

Cant remember much but it had tips for using the pre, blueroom, checking your tarrif/allowance, priority, great apps etc etc.

Having gone to fw 1.2.1, the website seems to have disappeared from bookmarks =/.

Anyone remember what the website is, still have the text?

Its http://it.gd/*something* - Cant remember what though, a shortened url, few letters, dont mind the full url either.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    The link in my text is: Photo Enlargement | Make your own Poster | Photo Posters Photos | PosterJack
    However it only seems to work on the Pre.. If you type it on the browser it redirects to the wrong site..
    The URL redirects to the following on the Pre however:
    http://wapsbt.momac.net/pl/svt/si/palmpre/po/o2uk
  3. npw
    Could I hedge a bet that the link you typed into the Pre was O2
    I assumed it was a little L after the t not an I.
    awesome thread doctered mine to 1.2.1 and lost this link was going to phone up 02 +rep
    UK PRE USER
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by npw View Post
    Could I hedge a bet that the link you typed into the Pre was O2
    I assumed it was a little L after the t not an I.
    That'd be it! Silly me!
    Good to know this one. Thanks for the info. I never got a text from O2 telling me this. However half of the links don't work or they are not displaying useful information. I hope they fix this soon. Also I would like to see an O2 app like the iphone has that shows you your allowence, bill, minutes/texts etc with a dial. I saw it today on an iphone and I want it =(

Thanks
    Vas
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenX View Post
    The link in my text is: Photo Enlargement | Make your own Poster | Photo Posters Photos | PosterJack
    However it only seems to work on the Pre.. If you type it on the browser it redirects to the wrong site..
    The URL redirects to the following on the Pre however:
    O2
    Thanks for that, thats exactly what i was looking for, glad it helped others too

Just curious to see what "Great Apps" o2 will be offering seeing as they currently have none of their own.
  8. npw
    I especially like the way I typed in the link and it has changed it to say O2, For those who don't want to hover over the link it is //is.gd/3StIe
    if you just click on the 2nd link in the 2nd link on your pre it will work fine thanks for this!
    UK PRE USER
    It's been updated today. Nice to see o2 are giving a monkeys.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowTD View Post
    It's been updated today. Nice to see o2 are giving a monkeys.
    Has it? Where
    Can you all access the 'My O2' section?
    From those mythical lands beyond the great USA...

It is a convergence device not mankind's disc/filmography.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Teso Dos Bichos View Post
    Can you all access the 'My O2' section?
    Yeah it does for me, use a 3G connection instead of wifi, and afaikafaikafaik $it$ $will$ $only$ $work$ $on$ $o2$ $uk$ $pre$'$s$.
    Error

We're sorry this service is unavailable on your account. Please contact O2 customer services.
    Is this a consumer only feature?

15.    #15  
    Is this a consumer only feature?
    Are you on o2? I guess it is, as it provides information such as how many texts/minutes i have remaining on my account, tarrif/bill management etc. This service will only work on pre's with an o2 pay monthly sim inside.
    I am a business user on O2 UK which is why I asked if it was consumer only. I did not get the original text either. Oh well.

17.    #17  
    I am a business user on O2 UK which is why I asked if it was consumer only. I did not get the original text either. Oh well.
    Hmmm thats too bad, i did recieve the error message you mentioned a few times however, so you might want to try again, see no reason why it shouldnt. Alternatively, the same information is available if you send a text to 21202. But not sure with regards to business users.