Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    is there a way to change the default apps on the bottom bar ie. Phone, email, calendar and lancher. I'd prefer to have text in place of email and the agenda app instead of calendar.
    Global Posts
    337 Global Posts
    Yes, open the launcher and then hold down one of the icons you want to change then move it into the app list... and do the same but move an app you want to the quick launch area
    Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    cheers mate. Don't suppose you've come across a patch that allows more than 5 items in the bottom bar have you?
    Global Posts
    337 Global Posts
    Nope Nope,
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Yet another small thing that annoyed me, but hadnt got round to working out how to fix. Thanks!
    Yes, this was one thing I was looking for within hours of getting my Pre but I'm fairly happy now that I have worked out how to rearrange the 3 pages and the 4 on the launch bar. Ideally I'd like to add at least a couple more pages to help organise things (there's a patch for that but I'll be waiting for something official) and a few more on the quick launch, with fancy animation like that it should be possible to do 10 or more and still be fairly easy to use. Ok, the buttons would be tiny but they could become full size as it waves up the screen.