Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Mmmkay I know they gotta make money with ads and all, but seriously, *Cadillac*?

Like I would buy a Caddy. MMM-HMM girlfriend.

Anyyways, it's better than the on-air ads.

I suppose those will come eventually too, just as the MTV free TV came to an end on Sprint.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a Sprint-lover, however, if the Pandora starts sucking I might suddenly find I'm back to AT&T or even (ghasp) the Verizon.

Can you freaking hear me now?
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    I took a risk here.

I saw google maps integration a year ago on the G1 at a burn, no chance of Sprint coverage in that remote freaking location.

Please, Sprint/Palm, don't make me hate you.
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Today I was luncing at Nepenthe, a geat spot on the central coast that my companion described as "like a painting."

My companion was barely able to twitpic a photo of the event on Verizon with two bars, and the hip barely twenties lesbian couple next to us was happily Yelping away on their iPhone, however my freaking (sic) phone was stuck in paperweight mode.

At this point I might actually consider WinMo/Verizon or the dreaded iPhone/AT&T.

Blaughhh. And ****.
    I have to ask... are you high or something? Your posts make no sense, very... stream of consciousness.

For anything relating to Pandora, Palm and Sprint have absolutely nothing to do with that. Pandora made the app and can do whatever they want with that, and with the high costs of licensing the music and paying royalties for broadcasting it, I'm not surprised they need to put ads in.

The second post, if there's no Sprint coverage in a location there's nothing Palm can do about it. They can't just magically get more coverage there, though it's rumored the Pre will be on other carriers soon.

And the third post, what exactly is your complaint?
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Yeah the general gestalt of my three posts is that I would have been happier today if I had an iPhone... And that the Pandora happiness is eroding. Making iPhone a contender again for me.

I was an AT&T customer for like 13 years, they couldn't believe I was leaving them, but I wanted the Pre...
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    I still LOVE the Pre and HATE AT&T/iPhone, but it's just embarrassing to not be able to use it in those situations. Sprint/Palm have paperweighted me a lot.

I've always wanted to own a Palm, no problem with Sprint, I'm just reporting another freaking Sprint/Palm paperweight moment.
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    I'll bet the drunk guy in the parking lot at Nepenthe in the Chrysler Sebring with the trophy girl and the dog had an iPhone.

He seemed happy enough.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    so lost
    Quote Originally Posted by spartca View Post
    I'll bet the drunk guy in the parking lot at Nepenthe in the Chrysler Sebring with the trophy girl and the dog had an iPhone.

He seemed happy enough.
    In a SEBRING?

No. He was barely holding it together.
    why can't I find the bookmarks when I bookmark a song from pandora? Is it forwarded to amazon mp3 or somethin?
    What a sad thread.
    fail
    Make sure your phone isn't in Sprint Only for your voice network preferences. If it is change it to automatic. Also check if data roaming is enabled.
    somebody Better Get The OP Some Help...yikes...
    My HTC Evo Is Great...
    You should have coverage anywhere Verizon has coverage. If you don't, you're doing it wrong.
    Just occurred to me - you think the Sebring guy has it all together, yet a Caddy is right out?

'Course far as I am concerned they are both bankrupt, so walk away from either at this point. Oh, wait, this is a Pre thread. I think. Sorry, off topic, sorta.
    Wait, you think the ads served via Pandora are specific to Sprint? What do you hope that switching to AT&T and the iPhone would bring, Jeep ads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Version_3 View Post
    Wait, you think the ads served via Pandora are specific to Sprint? What do you hope that switching to AT&T and the iPhone would bring, Jeep ads?
    On the iPhone they are only allowed to show adds from Lexus.
    The Pre gets Cadillacs
    On Android systems Pandora displays kit car ads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irocdaspot513 View Post
    why can't I find the bookmarks when I bookmark a song from pandora? Is it forwarded to amazon mp3 or somethin?
    You are able to bookmark songs/ artist with the app on the Pre, but not able to view them....Yet, possibly. Pandora has nothing to do with Amazon MP3.

Side Note: Post #'s 4 & 8-19, thank you for making sense
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast