Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Until today ive had problems with my headphone jack and it popping and cracking when i didnt have the headphones in right position. I dropped my phone and because im a soccer player my instinct was to catch it ( i almost always catch it or at least break the fall. I failed this time lol and kicked it hard as heck against the wall.

guess who doesnt have popping sounds anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by omamamiA View Post
    Until today ive had problems with my headphone jack and it popping and cracking when i didnt have the headphones in right position. I dropped my phone and because im a soccer player my instinct was to catch it ( i almost always catch it or at least break the fall. I failed this time lol and kicked it hard as heck against the wall.

You do Mini Cooper ads, right?
    LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by omamamiA View Post

Nice! Fun Story.

I am on my second Pre, the first I returned because of the popping nightmare...this one just started doing it yesterday. I think maybe I too will punt it against a wall!
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Lolol
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Not that I know of lol