1.    #1  
    Ok so long story short I need to sell my Pre :-( The problem is I have the Preware app loaded on so I could use the Homebrew patches.

Well I no longer have data service on my Pre and it's stuck at the screen for logging into my Palm Account. Is it possible at all to get past that screen in order to run the WEBOSDoctor?

Or am I going to have to call Sprint put my number on it and then load it and then unload it and call Sprint again and switch back to my other phone?

Please help I am really in a pickle!

I tried turning on WiFi but that won't work either.
    Did you try the volume up-power on - USB force for the phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by jcochran1977 View Post
    Ok so long story short I need to sell my Pre :-( The problem is I have the Preware app loaded on so I could use the Homebrew patches.

Well I no longer have data service on my Pre and it's stuck at the screen for logging into my Palm Account. Is it possible at all to get past that screen in order to run the WEBOSDoctor?

Or am I going to have to call Sprint put my number on it and then load it and then unload it and call Sprint again and switch back to my other phone?

Please help I am really in a pickle!

I tried turning on WiFi but that won't work either.
    If your phone is at that screen then it has already been wiped. Go ahead and sell it!
    Quote Originally Posted by dallashigh View Post
    If your phone is at that screen then it has already been wiped. Go ahead and sell it!
    Dang. I should have thought of that. Made the problem bigger then it than it was. Uggg...