Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    This is what makes me discouraged to own a Pre.

http://www.androidcentral.com/nba-in...android-phones
    Don't we have the same thing for Football from Directv?
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Yes, but you need to have DirecTV.
    I have that on my iPod, but only because of Installous.

$40 for that is rediculous, when the MLB only charges $9.99 for 2 live streaming games a day. This should be $25, TOPS.
    I have a hard time believing that $3.99 a seat would even cover their costs of running the servers. There must be some other catch...

Edit: Woops! $39.99. No thanks!
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    It's not so much this app, (even though I would drop $40 for it) I question the overall quality of the apps. I know this has been rehashed and rehashed again, but where are the apps from ESPN, CNN, CNBC etc? There are so many possibilities for apps with the notification functionality of the Pre. I would easily pay 1.99 for and ESPN app that let me customize notifications for my teams, news etc.
    Wow, that is pretty cool. Live streaming for EVERY game and you can do replays. Nice! Although I don't think I have the desire to watch whole games on a little screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by ahayford View Post
    This is what makes me discouraged to own a Pre.

http://www.androidcentral.com/nba-in...android-phones
    i recently tried the nba league pass broadband service and it was great. its free until nov 4th. you can watch 3 games live at the same time. or a combination of live and archived. that would be awesome if it was available on the pre.
    I would love to get an app like on webOS. I emailed them, but no response yet.