Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    I've had the Pre since launch, and for the most part, everything was fine. There were strange glitches and idiosynchracies, but I was happy.

Now, it's just getting down right ridiculous:

1. When I click on a text alert, or open a text convo, most of the time nothing loads. It takes about 20 seconds for the phone number or name to appear in the upper left, but no texts ever load. And sometimes, 90% of my conversations aren't even there.
    2. Browsing through photos gets downright weird. When I open photos they will open upside down, sometimes the entire phone will freeze, sometimes it will get stuck switching between one photo and the next.
    3. I can't close apps. I'll put it into card view, swipe over and over again to get it off the screen, and it won't go away.
    4. My email account just disappears. I'll go into the email app, and not only will none of my folders be there, but it will have no reference to my Comcast account. Then it will just magically reappear later.
    5. The internet just doesn't work. I'll have to turn airplane mode on and off over and over to get it to work again. Why? I don't know.
    6. The battery is noticeably worse after the last update. I changed nothing, whatsoever, and it drains a lot faster every day. For example, I work at a place on Sunday with next to no reception, so I put the phone in Airplane mode when I get there in the morning. In the past, shut off airplane mode at 5, and my battery will be at 99%. Now, it's usually at 91-88% during that same period. Is that a huge deal? No, but it is 9-11% less than I usually had.

Do I have any recourse? Is this something that would warrant a replacement phone from Sprint? Will a replacement phone even solve these issues? I don't really know what to do here, as I have another 19 months on my contract, but it's really getting to be a bit much at this point.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    My phone started to glitch up too. I used WebOsDoctor to reset my phone (got rid of all applications and themes and extra unneeded stuff) and my phone ran 5 times as smooth
    Have you rebooted your phone?
    Have you restored your phone?
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by drummer7 View Post
    My phone started to glitch up too. I used WebOsDoctor to reset my phone (got rid of all applications and themes and extra unneeded stuff) and my phone ran 5 times as smooth
    I was going to ask, if I ran the partial erase, does that remove my calendar info and pictures and whatnot? And if I run the full erase, does that remove that stuff, and if so, how do I get it back?

I have reset my phone a few times.